New guy GX470 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I just recently picked up a 2006 GX470 and am looking to meet up with some local guys for some trail days and wrenching time.

worthless_thread_wo_pics.gif

Or it doesn't exist. That's the rule. :cool:

Welcome to the club! We need to organize a local trail ride one of these days, seems like there’s lots of active members on here.

I've been in Albuquerque for almost a year . I also have a 2nd gen 4runner but, I've been looking for people to hit some trails with.

I moved to Rio Rancho from Santa Fe, I never knew about this locals thread until @alia176 turned me on to it from T4R.org. There’s one on T4R too but it’s super dead. I sent you a message about that suspension, maybe we can organize something soon with Ali as well.

Welcome! We have monthly meet ups in Albuquerque typically on the 3rd Saturday of each month. It’ll be posted in this forum, so keep checking back! Hope to see you there and on the trails!

~Lizzie

Welcome to the 'hood.

I JUST happen to have two sets of shocks and springs for the rear of GX470s/4Runners ;) This might just work out for everyone.

welcome, looks good

Welcome to the 'hood.

I JUST happen to have two sets of shocks and springs for the rear of GX470s/4Runners ;) This might just work out for everyone.

Maybe we can all meet up and @alia176 can check out my bumper!

Welcome.

Wish my wife would let me take the steps off her GX, they look a lot better without them.

Welcome to the 'hood.

I have a feeling my airbags wont last long with the way I drive.

I have a feeling my airbags wont last long with the way I drive.
I would go to a good non air bag suspension. I have a MetalTech 3' lift, RadFlo shocks and Dobbison HD rear springs. A few guys have gone to medium rate springs and load level air bag helpers, but that didn't work for me.

I would go to a good non air bag suspension. I have a MetalTech 3' lift, RadFlo shocks and Dobbison HD rear springs. A few guys have gone to medium rate springs and load level air bag helpers, but that didn't work for me.
I definitely intend to swap to coils in the rear. I have my eye on the Dobinsons kit right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom