New FN Wheels BFD in bronze on LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just got the updated FN Wheels BFD Wheels in Bronze installed on my LX570 and they look amazing. I know there were some concerns with using FN Wheels previously due to their load rating and they have recently updated the wheel and they are now flow formed with a 2,500 lb per wheel load rating. Another nice perk is the weight, only 25 pounds per wheel!

These are 18x9 with with +18 mm offset. I have mine mounted on the 285/60/18 KO2's. No rubbing at all. I was very impressed with the customer service from FN. They called me to consult on the fitment and tires before taking my order just to confirm everything would work. Great guys to work with!

Here's some pics:

VUpdliW.jpg

7ZkpcaT.jpg

fLbEI5V.jpg

Does anyone think a 305/65R18 would fit this rim with this relatively aggressive offset?

Does anyone think a 305/65R18 would fit this rim with this relatively aggressive offset?

Fit? Yes? 100% bolt on without rubbing, no. But it’s very straightforward. Chi town 4x4 runs a similar setup on their shop truck:

Check out @TeCKis300 ’s fitment thread for 35s

Just got the updated FN Wheels BFD Wheels in Bronze installed on my LX570 and they look amazing. I know there were some concerns with using FN Wheels previously due to their load rating and they have recently updated the wheel and they are now flow formed with a 2,500 lb per wheel load rating. Another nice perk is the weight, only 25 pounds per wheel!

These are 18x9 with with +18 mm offset. I have mine mounted on the 285/60/18 KO2's. No rubbing at all. I was very impressed with the customer service from FN. They called me to consult on the fitment and tires before taking my order just to confirm everything would work. Great guys to work with!

Here's some pics:

VUpdliW.jpg

7ZkpcaT.jpg

fLbEI5V.jpg
Did these require wheel spacers? No rubbing regardless of where the AHC is set? Ive had FN wheels before and loved them. (on my FJ60)

I have the same question. Did you use spacers? Are you still happy with them?

Looks great! Dustin @ FN is good people, I've dealt with him numerous times on my previous Tacoma and my wife's current one.

If I didn't have Heritage wheels I would have a set of FNs without a doubt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom