New F & 2F carbs (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm not sure what your talking about.

On another note carbs are in and shipping. I have one issue though as a few got damaged in shipping. So I'm scraping the barrel getting everyone a carb. I have another shipment that is supposed to be here by next weekend. So some of you who ordered in Jan may need to wait. May. Stay tuned.

ANother note dizzys are due in today.

I am working on a 1977 FJ40 that belongs to a friend. We would like to try one of these new carbs. can we get in line for one of these with throttle cable linkage? The owner has a new cable but no threads on the end. Will this cable work or do we need to get the threaded version?:hmm:

Carb arrived, Thanks!

I had a beautiful sight on the porch when I came home. A carb and a Dizzy!!!!!!!!!! I even got lucky the wife didn't see them so she doesn't know that they showed up!

ForumRunner_20130201_145304.jpg

ForumRunner_20130201_145304.jpg

Any 12 coil will work. If your wanting to use the original coil make sure the coil you get fits it.

On another note carb are in and I finally have stock!

so i need a new carb with an hac. do you not sell the rebuilts anymore?

thanks
brett

On another note carb are in and I finally have stock!

Marshall,

I'm ready to order a carb; I have a '74 1.5F with the mechanical linkage -- can you confirm that the "2F carbs" you sell will work?

Thanks.

i was wondering if you heard from pay-pal? my friend Jeff ordered a carb with mech. linkages on the 25th. we were wondering if you could tell if it shipped?:bounce:

Yes it shipped a couple days ago. Most likely you will have it by this weekend. Have 3 carbs to ship today and then I'm caught up. I still have carbs in stock.

3 weeks in and this is the best upgrade I have made to my cruiser to date. Better than the saginaw conversion even. I can't say enough good things about this carb. Thanks again Marshall.

just ordered a carb. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom