New Date For Meet and Greet at NST (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It is in the works as of last week, everything will be hitting the first week and again third week in May.

The first version of the email will be ready next week for review and editing.

Sorry dude, it was early this morning - I hadnt had any coffee as of that moment and from the previous post indicates, my mind was not on that subject.

You should have the first draft this weekend. :)

Good to hear from you Bowen. I heard you guys had a M&G in BR today?

Thanks Mike! Yeah, we had a M&G on Sunday over at Twin Peaks and managed to get a pretty good turnout. I'm still trying to figure out the layout of MUD but it seems like a knowledgeable group of guys for sure. Can't wait to meet you all at Northshore on the 12th! We are also gonna have a Meet this Monday at 5:30 at the Renaissance Hotel in BR. Their restaurant runs a "Manly Monday" special with $5 burgers and $3 beer from 5-8 if any of you are interested in that. Not too sure about where to post that so y'all will see it

We are going to set the date for the M&G at Northshore Toyota on Sat May 12. Please post up if you can make it. I know things can change between now and then but we just trying to get an idea for a head count. Yes it is the week before the boil but if we don't do it on the 12th, it would not be until June before we could do it. So, who can make it?

1. Mike

1. Mike
2. Paul & Jean

Thanks for updating this Ms. Jean. Anyone coming, please put your name on the list. We are probably going to bbq and will need a sort of head count.

You had mentioned cooking sausage in an earlier post...how about grilling some boudin? It is awesome when it is cooked on a pit ;) Also goes well with :beer:

And speaking of such...will alcohol be allowed?

What is the physical address for the M&G place. I thinks it is at Northshore Toyota in Covington. Am I correct?

To answer all the questions:

Yes Brad, we are saddened.

Ms. Jean, I don't know the address off hand but it is on our facebook page. If you join our facebook page you'll get event notices. As for grilling, we are working on that now. Funds may be an issue but we are trying to work that out. And, no, I don't believe we will be doing any kind of adult beverages.

I'm in. Let me know if there is anything I can help with for food, beverages, etc. I'll have my 9 year old girl with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom