New Date For Meet and Greet at NST (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This should be a good time and a nice turnout.

1. Mike
2. Matt and Ashlee
3. Charles
4. Will
5. Deryl
6. Kevin
7. Hodges
8. Bowen
9. Jonas
10. Erick and the boss
11. Paul & Jean
12. Bart and Daniel (Tentative)
13. Layton
14. Lee
15. Greg and 3 y/o Amber

The forecast was nothing like that as of yesterday. There is now an 80% chance of thunderstorms for tomorrow. We will make a decision later this evening as to whether or not we cancel this event. We will post up here and I will send out an email to everyone if the event is cancelled. :bang:

Well, we can still do it if it's raining if you guys want to. We can park all the FJC's up on the veranda and we can hang out on the veranda or inside. I just don't think we will get that big of a draw of people because of the rain. But let's wait and see. The forecast changed pretty dramatically over night.

Well, we can still do it if it's raining if you guys want to. We can park all the FJC's up on the veranda and we can hang out on the veranda or inside. I just don't think we will get that big of a draw of people because of the rain. But let's wait and see. The forecast changed pretty dramatically over night.

A little rain wouldn't hurt anything but if it gets windy we will get drenched under the canopies and we wont have anything to anchor them too since we'll be on pavement.

It is also a good drive for us and driving in the rain is not fun and is dangerous:frown:

Bang Bang said:
Alrighty then......rain or shine.......bring yo' ass!! We may not be bbq'ing tho.

NoLa people come rain or shine. Why you think so many people didn't leave for Katrina.

My FJ was filthy, so I washed it last night in the dark. It's raining now. I think pi**ing into the wind sums it up.! :bang:

well that is better than on your clean tires:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom