New Date For Meet and Greet at NST (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was up and ready to go meet you guys but then we decided to sit this one out. It is far to drive to just go for lunch :D

The radar map does not look good from here :mad:

Hope to see you all at the next M&G :beer:

Great meeting everyone! Here is the only picture I got

318144_3721575514752_1136754085_33555901_823254080_n.jpg

Not sure what impact we had on sales, positive or negative. But we did have a lot of folks out there taking pictures of the rigs and drooling over some of them. And there was the one lady and her son who are interested in buying a 40. We told her everything is for sale for the right price. ;)

I think about it like this. We were a group of people who were well behaved with some very nice rigs. I think all of our Fjs + the good behavior could be nothing but a positive impact on the dealership. That is just a personal outlook and I am quite tipsy.

It was great seeing the gang. Glad the weather was nice. Hopefully the next one will be just as fun.

Alright guys, from the dealership standpoint, it was great to have everyone out and we hope everyone had a good time.

Its not always about selling cars, but about a common love for a vehicle, doesn't matter if you climb rocks or haul the kids to soccer practice, its all about the Land Cruiser.

We had a good cross representation of al genres on display.

And we thank you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom