New Carpet Recommendations (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That might work?

I was amazed what removal and just garden hose cleaning did for a set. Are yours torn up or just dirty? Here is a clean picture. Didn’t get a before. I’m sure some shampoo and a pressure washer would make it even better.
7BA641A2-4DBD-4B8D-9E47-54699EDE01D5.jpeg

Thank you. I will give it a shot and see how it comes out. Did you have any issues reinstalling the carpet after the cleaning?

@dnp has had good reviews on his carpet sets. I'm sure pressure washing them lightly after some carpet cleaner soaking/spotting would yield acceptable results if your not ready to replace just yet...

Thank you. I will give it a shot and see how it comes out. Did you have any issues reinstalling the carpet after the cleaning?
I would think so. i've done my 80 it was easy enough. these actually came out of my parts rig. I'm planning on a deeper clean in the spring and then replacing them with mine so I don't have the drying wait time should be a quick project. will probably clean and then sell the carpet out of mine so someone could do the same thing have clean OEM carpet ready to go back in vs clean and dry for a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom