New Braunfels River Float (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not a member of the Austin chapter ( or any for that matter) but thought I would gauge interest on a river float.....we have private access to Comal and Guadalupe (they meet at the end of our street). Edwin is a bud and thought ya'll might like to have a few beers and toob. Plenty of parking and I probably have about 8 toobs so bring what you got...…...we can decide on date/time if enough interest ….

below is our Comal access....I laid down flagstone just a couple weeks ago...….we finally got stairs in place after a 3 year long battle with the city.....

Goldie.JPG

Very cool. I went on the San Marcos yesterday, but I must say, I think the Comal is my favorite.

Thinking a weekend ...Saturday August 3rd....be here by 10ish and we can get on the water by 11.... if your in PM me and we will firm it up

If y’all want to make it a club meet or light wrench day there is plenty of parking

I would be very interested in that later in August... Let me know if it happens again... I will be out of town until mid august.

I am open first weekend and third weekend in August.....let me know

Aug 3rd is coming up this weekend- is this happening? You're on a great spot on the river!

Whats the attendance # looking like so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom