New Aluminum TEQ badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@bhicks
Sorry, couldn't send these to you via PM. Here are the pics of the grille and backside.

IMG_3144.jpg
IMG_3145.jpg

@bhicks
Here's some more pictures. The backing part that the OEM "L" sticks to does come out of the grille. Unfortunately, what's left behind it is not a flat surface that the TEQ badge could mount to, and the dimensions of that space and the badge don't match up well anyways.

I don't think this badge is going to work. I feel like I need a TEQ badge that is the exact dimensions of the OEM "L" that I could stick on in its place.

IMG_3149.jpg
IMG_3150.jpg
IMG_3151.jpg

That definitely doesn't mount correctly. I'm still not sure what the issue is. Can you remind me the exact year of your LX? I'm going to have to do a little more digging to get to the bottom of it.

Been a while since I have posted on here. Being Black Friday I'm getting flooded with emails asking if we are running "Black Friday Specials". Unfortunately we are not running a black Friday specific promo BUT the mud discount of 15% is still in effect until the 1st of January. Coupon code "TEQ15". Right now the promo only works on our own website www.bh3dprinting.com We had to cancel it on Etsy and Ebay. We have done everything in our power to fight inflation within our business and get as creative as possible to not have to increase prices and so far we have not done that. The good news is that we have not increased our pricing this year. The bad news is this inflation is a loosing battle on our end. We will be forced to increase prices around 10-15% as of January 1st 2022. Here is the link to our site, etsy page, and ebay product page.
www.bh3dprinting.com
www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting

Got a handful of emails this morning asking if we are doing a 4th of July promo. With current inflation our profit margins have become razor thin. We have done everything in our power to keep prices the same; which we have done so far. Unfortunately any special holiday promos are no longer possible BUT we are still offering the mud discount for at least a little longer. If inflation gets worse then the mud discount will have to go away. For now the 15% off the entire order and free shipping is still a Go for the mud community. The coupon code is "TEQ15" and can be used at checkout on our website.
www.bh3dprinting.com

Fancy schmancy!

IMG_E0552[1].JPG

Got a handful of emails this morning asking if we are doing a 4th of July promo. With current inflation our profit margins have become razor thin. We have done everything in our power to keep prices the same; which we have done so far. Unfortunately any special holiday promos are no longer possible BUT we are still offering the mud discount for at least a little longer. If inflation gets worse then the mud discount will have to go away. For now the 15% off the entire order and free shipping is still a Go for the mud community. The coupon code is "TEQ15" and can be used at checkout on our website.
www.bh3dprinting.com
I would really like to buy a front and rear teq badge for gx460. Do you sell them?

I would really like to buy a front and rear teq badge for gx460. Do you sell them?
Sorry for the delay in getting back. Just finally getting my head above water after the long holiday rush. Have not had one minute to sit down on mud in weeks. In regards to your question, the GX front badges share the same badges as other Yotas and I'm confident we have a badge that will work for you front. The rear badge may be the issue. I know of two sizes used on the GX and we have one that matches the earlier years but I don't think we have the larger one that came on later years. Can you measure your front and rear badges (height and width) and let me know what you have. That way I can send you the correct product links if we have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom