New Aluminum TEQ badges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The "T" badges are finally done. I wanted to get them released a week or two ago but Father's Day orders got a bit insane. I had to wait until everything slowed back down. They will go into the paint booth tomorrow and I should have pics of the finished product up on my site by Wednesday and available on my website by this weekend.

One more thing that is a bit unrelated to the "T" badges. I finally had the time to design the 3rd gen 4Runner grille badges. Those are now up on my website. www.bh3dprinting.com Here's how it looks.

1.jpg
1fb73dbe9a66ed2e5e517dcabe3da6f5.jpg

556be508e332fcdfb3c7515331499dd7.jpg

2978fe7984bbcdd1018003e7ffe1a8fb.jpg

Amazon shows the same part number for lx470 (02-06) and gx470 (03-09) front emblems. Did you ever confirm that badge to fit on a gx470?

I don't see the "T" badges on your web page?
I have them but am waiting until things slow down again. For some reason the last couple days have been really busy. I also got behind because a few of my crew members were in France for a couple weeks helping restore an old Cathedral. Some "bucket list" thing they wanted to do. Once we get caught back up then the "T" badges will get released. Hopefully next week. Sorry for the delay. I promise they are coming soon. Here's a pic of the first couple I painted.
20180628_215737_resized.jpg

Amazon shows the same part number for lx470 (02-06) and gx470 (03-09) front emblems. Did you ever confirm that badge to fit on a gx470?
I do know that one of my badges does in fact fit on the GX grille but I can't remember which one. What is the width and height of your OEM badge? That will allow me to give you a 100% definitive answer.

I do know that one of my badges does in fact fit on the GX grille but I can't remember which one. What is the width and height of your OEM badge? That will allow me to give you a 100% definitive answer.

5.5" wide 3.75" tall

why no 4th gen 4runner love?
It's coming. The 4th Gen crowd never seem to ask for anything so the demand isn't there. It's hard to develop something that has little demand but it is growing to the point that I can at least break even on my investment in developing a 4th Gen TEQ grille badge. Will probably be released this Fall around October.

Thought I would let you guys know of a new product line we have coming out next month. We will be releasing a line of retro "turbo" badges. They will come in the black/silver and red/black/silver options. There will be a 5" size (similar to the mid 80s turbo badge) and there will be a 8" badge which is similar in size to the modern turbo badge but with the old style font. Here is what the 1st prototypes look like. These will have strips of 3M auto adhesive on the backside (no drilling) and can mount to any flat surface. We are currently perfecting the machining of these parts and plan to go into production next week and release the 2nd week of October.
IMG_20190916_185110.jpg

Finally got the new "Turbo" and "Diesel" badges up on our website and our etsy page. I'm not sure if this first batch will last minutes or weeks. We will see. If we sell out quickly; I will have my machinist start a new batch tomorrow and have another batch available by the end of this week.

Here are the product links to our website:

Here are the product links on etsy. This is our site we do all international shipping.
download (3).png
download.png
IMG_20191013_135755.jpg
IMG_20191013_135848.jpg

Thanks for all the orders for the new "Turbo" and "Diesel" badges. All orders have shipped and most should have been delivered by now.

I wanted to give the mud community a heads up about black Friday. I know most vendors run awesome sells for black Friday. Unfortunately my profit margins are as tight as I can allow them already. If you were planning on waiting to see if BH3D will run a holiday promo then don't. With that beind said the mud member discount is still available. This is 15% off the entire order plus free shipping can still be used. Use code "TEQ15" you can use that code on our website www.bh3dprinting.com and also on our etsy page at www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting during checkout.

The "T" badges are finally done. I wanted to get them released a week or two ago but Father's Day orders got a bit insane. I had to wait until everything slowed back down. They will go into the paint booth tomorrow and I should have pics of the finished product up on my site by Wednesday and available on my website by this weekend.

Brad did this ever get made? I'd buy several depending on price
ctmales@gmail.com

Brad did this ever get made? I'd buy several depending on price
ctmales@gmail.com
I did make a large batch but decided to hold off on releasing them. No issues with the badges. We were just struggling to keep up with orders so releasing more products seemed counter intuitive to running a business well. Shoot me a message and I can give you all the info and pricing on the "T" badges.

I was just informed that the mud discount on our website www.bh3dprinting.com and on our etsy page www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting were not working. Apparently I set an expiration date on them and forgot about it. I just renewed the mud discount code through the end of this year. The code is "TEQ15". That will give you 15% off the entire order and still allow for free shipping.

I was just informed that the mud discount on our website www.bh3dprinting.com and on our etsy page www.etsy.com/shop/bh3dprinting were not working. Apparently I set an expiration date on them and forgot about it. I just renewed the mud discount code through the end of this year. The code is "TEQ15". That will give you 15% off the entire order and still allow for free shipping.
Hi! Do you have badges that fit a GX 460?

Hi! Do you have badges that fit a GX 460?
The GX came with 2 different grilles over the years. I know with certainty we have a badge that works for one of them. What is the height and width of your OEM grille badge?

@bhicks I sent you an email the other day, but figured I'd post here too. I ordered a TEQ badge for my 06 LX, and I'm not sure it'll fit. I haven't taken the "L" badge off yet, but just placing the TEQ badge on top it seems quite a bit larger. Is it supposed to be like this?

IMG_3090.jpg
IMG_3091.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom