New A/T tire coming soon -Toyo R/T trail. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads

I have been looking for a set of 255/80r17 tires for my cruiser and saw this new offering on the Toyo site while reading about the a/t3. This looks like a pretty good hybrid at/mt option and will be available in several sizes.

Coming November 2022.
COMING SOON! The most popular sizes will start to be available in November with additional sizes/fitments to follow in subsequent months.

The Open Country R/T Trail rugged terrain tire delivers better off-road grip than a traditional all-terrain tire, most evident in the sand, mud, and deep snow. The extra-thick shoulder and sidewall lugs dig into deep and soft terrain. This thickness also provides impact and puncture resistance. With the off-road chops to perform in varying terrain, the Open Country R/T Trail is designed for light-truck and SUV owners who want more off-road capability than a traditional all-terrain, without the noise and harshness of a dedicated mud tire.

C0CF6314-FA26-402D-8602-05C8003DB1F6.jpeg

C2D8D55C-7E5A-4982-AE47-A7FB7A12E9D1.jpeg

Looks good, Ridge Grappler-y with the lugs broken up like they should've been. (I liked my grapplers a lot despite the big ol' lugs)

Interested to see sizes and load ranges.

Bump - has anyone given these a try ?

I have seen them on several Westcott builds but no unpaid reviews yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom