New '94 (thanks for the help!) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been visiting the forum regularly for about 2 months now and have been amazed by the wealth of knowledge at my fingertips. I perused all of the newbie information and the faq as part of my "acquisition research," and picked up my new (to me) '94 about three weeks ago. I took it to my local toyota shop (SD Trux) to get it baselined, and it needed very little.
I haven't posted yet because I wanted to actually "do something" before jumping in (I am not including the removal of the damage multiplier that was performed upon arrival at home). Well, Saturday night I spent four hours drilling, grinding, and cussing, and came away with some extra leg room (thanks to the LandTank's seat mod and a dummy pedal removal).
Now I am making it official by following up my first mod with my first post.
Thanks for all the info guys. Next up ... the CDL/pin 7 mod.

Welcome! :flipoff2:

Good post. Post a pic or two. :)

Welcome!

Thanks guys. I will try to get some pictures up in the next day or so (I am currently "between" digital cameras and will have to snap them with my cell). I have been driving it for a couple of weeks now and just can't seem to wipe the stupid looking grin off of my face.

Thanks guys. I will try to get some pictures up in the next day or so (I am currently "between" digital cameras and will have to snap them with my cell). I have been driving it for a couple of weeks now and just can't seem to wipe the stupid looking grin off of my face.

I've been driving mine for 13 years, and I still look stupid. :doh:

Welcome aboard m8, nice to hear you have a new ride!
I look forward to seeing some pics of your new love!
:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom