SOLD New 80 Series front and rear 4.88 Nitro gears for… (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
I recently regeared my 80 and decided to go with a set of REM super polished gears from Zuk, rather than a set of gears that I bought from Nitro (box unopened).

So I got to thinking, rather than trying to sell these why not trade?

I have been slowly collecting parts for a 4” lift. So far I have a set of 4” Flexi Dobinson Coils, caster correction plates/brackets, front and rear sway bar drop brackets ,new steering dampener, but need a whole mess of other parts.

If you have any of the components that I’m needing such as a solid set of shocks that fits a 4” lift, or any of the needed adjustable suspension parts (panhards, rear arms), dc drive shaft, that you are willing to trade or partially trade, please let me know.

Thanks

I recently regeared my 80 and decided to go with a set of REM super polished gears from Zuk, rather than a set of gears that I bought from Nitro (box unopened).

So I got to thinking, rather than trying to sell these why not trade?

I have been slowly collecting parts for a 4” lift. So far I have a set of 4” Flexi Dobinson Coils, caster correction plates/brackets, front and rear sway bar drop brackets ,new steering dampener, but need a whole mess of other parts.

If you have any of the components that I’m needing such as a solid set of shocks that fits a 4” lift, or any of the needed adjustable suspension parts (panhards, rear arms), dc drive shaft, that you are willing to trade or partially trade, please let me know.

Thanks
Go a price in mind? Sell outright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom