New 200 owner - What preventative things to do while it is still brand new? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I too have searched undercoating services East of Washington, DC, but have not found any options. I did locate a Noxudal dealer in Fairfax, VA. They have come highly recommended, and I am considering having the product applied next month. Car Detailing & Tinting In Fairfax VA | Automotive Protection Services - https://apsrustandtint.com/

For an XPEL Installer, I opted for a full front wrap by Xtreme Auto Detail, and the results were very impressive. Mike and Pricilla along with their team communicated updates and were terrific to work with. While the 40 min drive was not convenient, they were considerably less in cost, and offered more coverage than the Annapolis XPEL installer. They will also complete a full detail of your vehicle during the installation, then have you return in 30 days for an exterior wash and film installation inspection.
Xtreme Auto Detail’s
23551 Pebble Run Pl
Sterling, VA 20166
Phone: (571) 250-7005
xtremeautodetails.com
Xtreme is great. Mike and Pricilla provide great results and service.

thanks - I've been wanting to get a 200 for a few years. Not that I don't love the 100 series, but couldn't let the last year of the cruiser slip past without owning one.

Here is the side-by-side view (the LX is for sale - see the classified). The first thing I did was a Graphene coating while she was still clean. I couldn't see the benefit of spending 600 - 1100 for a professional ceramic coating. I'll just do it myself every year...View attachment 2615976View attachment 2615978
This stuff good?? No issues??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom