Need Some Assistance From My Fellow Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ChickenLover1.jpg

Oh baby!!!

Christ!!!, Talk about Polo Diablo!!!

I wanted to say thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I had a great time at tech day! Next time I'll even bring a Land Cruiser! =) We'll see you at the trail!

~Mike

Land Cruisers aren't required. Look at the Mini guys. Hell, look at me!:D

Land Cruisers aren't required. Look at the Mini guys. Hell, look at me!:D

I dont believe there are any mini guys in the club....though of course they are welcome, in fact they are required in order to recover the land cruisers. However, they will not require a buick....well maybe they will, but only in 2wd and at full noise. :lol:

Bill is a Mini truck guy
But not a mini guy
Nor is he several guys
As in many guy(s)
We don't have many mini guys
Or several small guys
But we do have Ron & Jimmy

A thousand appolgies Bill.

Bill is a Mini truck guy
But not a mini guy
Nor is he several guys
As in many guy(s)
We don't have many mini guys
Or several small guys
But we do have Ron & Jimmy

Thanks Dr. Seuss

I didnt even notice she was a midg :lol: ......I blame CLINT for that...bastid.

I didnt even notice she was a midg :lol: ......I blame CLINT for that...bastid.
Seriously...she had all of the classic symptoms! Bow legged, extra plump rump, very short arms and was obviously desperate enough to give Ron a lap dance. Also Dude midg is not the preferred nomenclature. Little person, please. Gumby you're out of your element! Dude, the midg is not the issue here!

Seriously...she had all of the classic symptoms! Bow legged, extra plump rump, very short arms and was obviously desperate enough to give Ron a lap dance. Also Dude midg is not the preferred nomenclature. Little person, please. Gumby you're out of your element! Dude, the midg is not the issue here!

Dang it! I knew I shoulda went on Sat. night.

i remember ron getting a dance....it was hilarious! but I didnt know she was a midg, I was, well.....impaired, to say the least!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom