Need pics of original body lines/seams for 80's BJ42 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm removing tons of over done bondo from my new rig and need to see what the area where the inner fender is welded to the quarter panel looks like, as well as the corner channel (rear sill) seams. Also, are the original spot weld marks visible in an untouched 40?

Off topic... any clue what the little sliding tabs are above the dome light and opposite side on the inside of the roof gutter are? And how the heck are you supposed to take the wire that runs from the windshield to the dome light out without taking the dome light apart?

I mean the area on the outside of the quarter panel... not from the inside of the tub.

Too bad the previous owner didn't know how to spot weld... for such minor rust they could have put new metal in more easily that bondo'ing 1/2" all over it!!!

I found out what those tabs are... they're for holding the wires to the side dome light...duh!

I got the hardtop off tonight and was expecting the worst after seeing the roof riveted to the top of the windshield frame, but she was like new underneath... only a couple rust spots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom