Need opinions - 1987 HJ61 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What a decent guy, giving an additional 2500 back.
Though it was awesome, that engine and those miles, maybe an even better one is waiting for you.

I too want to get an HJ61 one day. Planning to go to Japan on holiday eventually, and bring one along back home.

Edit: just noticed the oil pressure gauge needle is missing, shouldn't it always be visible?

Edit: just noticed the oil pressure gauge needle is missing, shouldn't it always be visible?

yes .. but you can't trust on it even if it " looks " ok ( at least I wouldn't )

Well, at least Steve made it good for you. I knew he was a stand up guy but that seems like going above and beyond!

Keep watching his site, I might have just spied a white one coming in on a car hauler the other day! I know it takes time, but the right one will come in. I waited about 2 months or so before the right one came around for me, but it was worth it! Keep hope alive man!

Well, at least Steve made it good for you. I knew he was a stand up guy but that seems like going above and beyond!

Keep watching his site, I might have just spied a white one coming in on a car hauler the other day! I know it takes time, but the right one will come in. I waited about 2 months or so before the right one came around for me, but it was worth it! Keep hope alive man!

Yeah haha I'll find something when the timing's right

Could you post Steves site

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom