Need help identifying this circuit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all - this is my first post after lurking for quite some time. My son and I bought a '97 from the classified section here a few months ago and it's presently living with me in New Mexico. I've had probably a hundred questions about it, all of them answered by searching the rich history of this forum. I appreciate all the wisdom here and have benefited from many of the contributors.

Despite owning the wiring diagram manual I've been unable to identify these three mostly unused and disconnected circuits underneath the center console. (For reference, the bolt hole is the one under the cup holder and the passenger seat is to the right.) The circuit with the exposed wiring has a green wire cut and reused for some auxiliary lighting installed by the PO. While running a USB to the console I disconnected the aux switches and, despite having made notes, I'm having a hard time getting them back to working status. If anyone can identify that particular circuit and maybe link it to the correct wiring diagram that would be awesome.

mystery_circuit.jpg

Two of those are wiring for optional left and right seat heaters. I'm not 100% sure what the third one is for, but I have it too. Anecdotally, it might be for the overseas option of a refrigerated console. All three were disconnected on my 96, but I now use the seat heater wiring slightly modified to power my Audi seats heaters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom