Need help finding mechanic in CO springs.. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Copy and paste from Rising Sun, they suggested to post here.

Since then my heater went out but I'm just going to drive to hopefully safe area to ride it out. It may come back again. It's been very sporadic.

I went for a drive at about 2300 yesterday from Texas and about 1000 miles later I'm here. I am having a real rough go of my life and I'll probably be sleeping in my truck. (A s***box with a multitude of issues including an intermittent heater)

EMT by trade usually but the rough go is rougher than normal.

It's got about 252K on the odo.

Break is getting real stiff and unresponsive and the break boost won't ever quit. Like ever. If just goes and goes and goes and sometimes takes a breath but it's consistent.

I've taken it to like 8 shops already that were supposed to be good in Texas but they couldn't figure it out.

Just looking for a place that's honest and does good work. Not looking for any favors or anything.

It's pretty chilly up here and I'm afraid my heater is gonna die like it did before. It resurrected like a zombie after like 2 years of not working.

I don't think it's a blend door.

Anyway. Enough rambling. Let me know what you've got. Thanks.

Core Off-Road in Castle Rock... I know it's 2 years later, lol. They did our gears and lockers in our GX470, and been happy with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom