Need an pre sale inspection done on a rig in Alaska (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Not sure if anyone knows of someone or a company that can help. It's a built rig but just want peace of mind before I jump in with both feet. Any suggestions appreciated!

Last edited:
Luckily Alaska is a small state so we don't have to guess where the cruiser is. :hillbilly::flipoff2:

PM Mark W He is just north of Anchorage in Wasilla. He is good people and will set you straight. Where are you picking it up at OP?

Think it's the south end of Anchorage but I'm not entirely sure as I don't know Anchorage at all.

Just curious, why you looking in AK when CAN is full of rusty diesels ?

:D

Find me a 12HT and I'll come pick it up ;)

Trust me I would have not assumed that is where I would have found one. I have a rusty diesel with. 3B. When I noticed one done I thought why not. It's supposedly has a rust free body thats been painted and a cleaned up frame etc. so I decided that may be an easier route to go if that's indeed the case. Hence the need for someone to take a peek.

Good day gentlemen. Have to say since buying my first Cruiser and finding this site it's been an interesting experience. Positive. After putting it out there that I would like a hand in finding someone to take a peek at a Cruiser I'm buying within an hour suggestions were made. Ended up having a great guy Tim offer without hesitation to help take a peek and confirm everything the owner had said. Great peace of mind when buying a rig so far away. In particular thanks Spike for starting the networking that made it happen. ;) I'll post some pics of the truck and the adventure of driving her back to Toronto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom