Need advice from the group (100/200) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have two 100s and a 200 and -honestly-, the 200 feels like it's two levels above the 100s. If I was going to drive one of these 35K miles a year, it would be a 200 series, no contest. It should be an easier transition from the Porsche for you, too. Don't get me wrong, I *love* my 100s and daily drive them (for 12 years now), but when I get behind the wheel in my wife's 2016 200 it feels like the Millennium Falcon and when we are going on the road (like this weekend when we will drive 8 hours for a youth soccer game), it's always the 200 that gets the nod! :)

Thanks for the insight — Speaking of miles, how many miles is “too many” when buying a used 200? I found a really awesome condition 570 with 270k miles. Considering I’ll add +300k to it in under 10 years, is it a good buy?

Thanks for the insight — Speaking of miles, how many miles is “too many” when buying a used 200? I found a really awesome condition 570 with 270k miles. Considering I’ll add +300k to it in under 10 years, is it a good buy?
Great question for the 200 forum. The highest mileage 200’s I’ve seen there are in the 300,000 range. Personally I would up my budget for fewer miles, it might be cheaper in the long run. LC’s can last 500,000+ but not without expensive repairs along the way.

In the past month I purchased an 06 Lx470.This wasn’t a spur of the moment purchase.I had been looking at Landcruisers for the past two or three months and had seriously considered several.I’ve owned two FJ80’s and while they are desirable finding a clean one is rare.I drove a 2017 LX570 and really and truly didn’t like the vehicle..too big,looks like every other oversized suv out there and feels disconnected with the road.The “cowcatcher“ grill was somewhat of a turnoff also..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom