Need a solid air conditioning shop. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FJ62....AC has been out for awhile now. The compressor does not kick on anymore. Need a good general check up of the whole system. I know squat about working on AC's.
May need to consider doing the r134 conversion as well.

Who has a solid AC guy? Does Javier do this kind of stuff?

FJ62....AC has been out for awhile now. The compressor does not kick on anymore. Need a good general check up of the whole system. I know squat about working on AC's.
May need to consider doing the r134 conversion as well.

Who has a solid AC guy? Does Javier do this kind of stuff?

There is this guy named John. He can fix anything. Javier referred me to him. His company is called Cool Flow Industries - over off 290 and 34th. This guy is a genius - Cool Flow Industries | Custom Welding Fabrication | Brazing

There is a guy on here he goes by Scotia.
He did my a/c about a year ago. He does good work for a good price. A couple other members in the Houston area have used him also. You might try to message him but I'm not sure he gets on here much anymore.

There is a guy on here he goes by Scotia.
He did my a/c about a year ago. He does good work for a good price. A couple other members in the Houston area have used him also. You might try to message him but I'm not sure he gets on here much anymore.

There is this guy named John. He can fix anything. Javier referred me to him. His company is called Cool Flow Industries - over off 290 and 34th. This guy is a genius - Cool Flow Industries | Custom Welding Fabrication | Brazing

So a year and three months have gone by and I’m finally completing a complete AC system rebuild.
Why does life get so in the way?? LOL.

I’m replying to this just say I did use John at CoolFlow mentioned above. He is awesome! One man operation, older guy with old school but very scientific approach. Can pretty much fix or make anything in that shop.
He completely rebuilt my AC hoses yesterday welding up new fittings using a combo of my old ones and new parts. He let me hang out in the shop and watch him work. Really good guy.

I may pull my weepy power steering hoses and let him recreate them.

That is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom