Good Toyota Landcruiser mechanic needed Houston/Galveston area (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need a good Mechanic to do some brake and electrical work on my 80 FJ45 Troopy. Any recommendations?
Look up Duggy’s Garage. I very rarely farm stuff out as I do it myself but if I do, it’s them.

DIY. Because if a "professional" screws up, you'll still lose money and you won't learn anything.

Otherwise, Miguel at Katy L&T Auto comes highly reccomended. 281-395-3987.

Duggy's has made a name for themselves...

DIY. Because if a "professional" screws up, you'll still lose money and you won't learn anything.

Otherwise, Miguel at Katy L&T Auto comes highly reccomended. 281-395-3987.

Duggy's has made a name for themselves...
Agreed. I’d do a quick search for Duggy’s in the mud forum before taking your truck there.

Mayco Xtreme has done quite a bit of (good) work for me on my 80 and they’re doing an EFI on a 40 at the moment so they know the trucks.

Reactions: WTB
Jeboost Sobe at Teq Auto Solutions and Offroad is amazing. He is on the east side of Houston near the port. Relatively small shop, but he does great work. Check him out on instagram too.

Brett Meaux-thats about as Louisiana as a name can get. Good to see another native on here :beer:

Toy - Lex in Kemah
I agree, JP at Toy-Lex in Kemah is great. I had him do both exhaust manifolds and DS valve cover gasket on my 2000 100. Next, going to have him replace driveshaft and install 4 Trail Taylor rear adjustable control arms and adjustable panhard bar. JP also has a 100 and does lots of LC offroad mods.

I agree, JP at Toy-Lex in Kemah is great. I had him do both exhaust manifolds and DS valve cover gasket on my 2000 100. Next, going to have him replace driveshaft and install 4 Trail Taylor rear adjustable control arms and adjustable panhard bar. JP also has a 100 and does lots of LC offroad mods.
Just in case, his number is 832-364-9131, he's at 806 Anders Lane, Ste B, Kemah TX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom