Need a body part number please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
the entire molding on my 2009 LX right windshield has blown off. Dealer wants $700 to replace it.

Question: Is the Toyota part interchangeable? If so, can someone please provide me the part numbers, both Lexus and Toyota. Pic off the net for reference.

TIA
270946d1359343639-diy-windshield-molding-trim-replacement-image.jpg

I think this might be the part number:

75533 MOULDING, WINDSHIELD, OUTSIDE RH
75533-60080 1 $104.54
75534 MOULDING, WINDSHIELD, OUTSIDE LH
75534-60070 1 $104.54

c052413cf5dbd9fb07cb652002ca2542.png

I lost the same part as you on my 08. Ordered the parts and was able to install them in 5 minutes once received.

Part number for the passenger side is 75533-60100.

Make sure you buy the 4 side molding pads as well. Part number 75548-60021.

Bought them from mylparts.com. Use the promo code TWEET for 15% off your order.

*Edited to reflect the correct pad part number*

Last edited:
Man I love you guys. Thanks!

Had to replace the drive side molding on my 09 LC. Fortunately I have a dealership (Mark Miller Toyota, SLC, UT) that doesn't enjoy trying to rob their customers. I think I paid about $160 for the new molding and to have it installed.

My passenger side moulding is rattling at speed on the highway. This started after a friend pulled the moulding off, looking to see if the windshield heating wiring was connected correctly. I am not sure if there is some way of tightening it or if some parts must be replaced to correctly remount it. Any help here? 2015 LC

Thanks!

Thank you Gaijin! Do you know how I might get a view into the FSM for the replacements? I am not really familiar with what to do, tools, etc for this job.

You can always purchase a short-term subscription to Toyota's TIS (Technical Information Service) which will give you access to everything in the FSM: https://techinfo.toyota.com/techInf...Oc%3d&TARGET=$SM$https://techinfo.toyota.com/

Or hope a sympathetic forum member will upload the relevant portion of the FSM for you.

HTH

@TonyP any chance you might have some "How to" on this moulding? Any help would be appreciated!

I'm looking to remove side molding, too reset molding not well clipped by installer and check their work.

Looking at FSM if states use a "moulding remover" WTF?

Can these just be popped off without break clips or must we have a some specizelded tool other than standard plastic body tools and picks from HF?

Has anyone done this?

I'm searching but not seeing it done (pictures).

I'm looking to remove side molding, too reset molding not well clipped by installer and check their work.

Looking at FSM if states use a "moulding remover" WTF?

Can these just be popped off without break clips or must we have a some specizelded tool other than standard plastic body tools and picks from HF?

Has anyone done this?

I'm searching but not seeing it done (pictures).
LC or LX and what year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom