Need 1991 FJ70 3F Vacuum Diagram Information (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I spent all day looking for the diagram, I promise I flipped the internet upside down looking for this.

I found a lot of stuff, 22r engine, toyota celica, toyota fuel injected engines. But couldn't find my application.

The closest thing to what I want was posted here in the post #2, but the image is old and was deleted:

3F vacuum diagram (aussie)

Does anyone have that image? Or how to find my specific diagram? Or the label that was supposed to be under the hood? Thank you

FJ70LV-MRV

Does yours have aircon. Most of the vacuum tubing on 3F are for the vacuum.
This is the engine diagramView attachment 1697764

Yes I have a working AC.

Thanks for that image but it seems lacking a lot of information. Particularly the carb side lines and vacuum valves hanging on the fender. I'm very interested in this side because to me it look like a jungle mess. I can't understand it. And I suspect someone misplaced some lines probably. Because I have low vacuum pressure and I'm trying to find the cause. (the other probability is bad valve adjustment job).

Where are you located MalcolmY?

I have noticed that the 3F vacuum layout can vary depending on the market. Maybe I am wrong though.

My 3F powered FJ73 is from Colombia. Mine also has working A/C as well, converted to R-134a.

I'm in Saudi Arabia. I noticed the regional variation in the FSM too. Like the extra adjustment screw just for Saudi Arabia carb. That's one of the reasons I'm tracking down the vacuum diagram. Something is not right when I'm tuning that screw.
Also I have only 11 inches of vacuum from the intake manifold.

Mine doesn't have a vacuum diagram under the hood either. Not sure if it ever did.

Okay I found it, it was right in front of me the whole time. It was on the air hoe over the engine. It seems understandable enough. I just couldn't figure out the star-like symbol.

If yours has AC, FJ73Texas, then I guess this is applicable to you too.

Vacuum info.jpg

Vacuum info.jpg

There wasn't much to the carb on mine. Most of it was for the solenoids that activated the fast idle when you turned the aircon on. I was looking for these pics and couldn't find them but here they are . I bet that sticker on the air tube was the diagram for mine.

robs pics 003.jpg
robs pics 002.jpg

I don’t seem to have it.

C3A71526-78F4-4D0B-A038-4BB43BF53700.jpeg

There wasn't much to the carb on mine. Most of it was for the solenoids that activated the fast idle when you turned the aircon on. I was looking for these pics and couldn't find them but here they are . I bet that sticker on the air tube was the diagram for mine.

View attachment 1698537 View attachment 1698538
Could you tell me where these vauum hoses go? I am pretty sure it going to a vacuum switch.
Inkedvacuum pic_LI.jpg

That engine was from 15 years ago. Thats a charcoal canister, I think the vacuum opens or closes fumes going/coming from the canister. And yes, at least one is going into the vacuum switch.

This is the best other pic I have. This engine was on its way out with a worn cam and poor compression, so I wasnt to interested in how it all worked

robs pics 001.jpg

That engine was from 15 years ago. Thats a charcoal canister, I think the vacuum opens or closes fumes going/coming from the canister. And yes, at least one is going into the vacuum switch.

This is the best other pic I have. This engine was on its way out with a worn cam and poor compression, so I wasnt to interested in how it all worked

View attachment 2208109
Thanks! It goes to the outer vent vacuum first then to the canister

Whoa... this is a handy thread. If for nothing else than the pic on the air hose. Mine doesn’t have that. At some point I need to go through and refresh all my hoses, vacuum switches, and canisters...

The only thing I have

1608032159027.png

1608031855705.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom