Wanted Need 1975-1984 FJ40 front doors and windshield (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
I would prefer a 1979-1984 doors and windshield but willing to look at anything after 1975. These all need to be in good shape. No rot. I know it might be a tall order but I really would prefer offers on good quality parts. Please PM me with what you have and an offer. Shipping is to 29681. In SC. I do know this wont be cheap shipping.

I have two rust free windsheilds, 77 and 79 201-248-9387 to text pics, one with glass one without
Thanks,
Dan

I have a set of old style doors that are in excellent shape in Freeborn red for sale. The PO didn't use them and kept them indoors, so they're really, really nice. The only issue is the passenger side crank needs some work. I also have a hard top that is also in the same shape and for the same reason. The parts are in west TN, 38343. PM me if interested.

Cheers,
Mike

IMG_1728.JPG

IMG_1729.JPG

IMG_1738.JPG

IMG_1741.JPG

I have a set of old style doors that are in excellent shape in Freeborn red for sale. The PO didn't use them and kept them indoors, so they're really, really nice. The only issue is the passenger side crank needs some work. I also have a hard top that is also in the same shape and for the same reason. The parts are in west TN, 38343. PM me if interested.

Cheers,
Mike

View attachment 2402483

View attachment 2402484

View attachment 2402485

View attachment 2402486
How much are you wanting for these?

Cheers,
Mike

View attachment 2402483

View attachment 2402484

View attachment 2402485

View attachment 2402486
Hey sorry for the late reply. I’m needing late madel doors. 75-84. But those doors do look nice. I’ve got a hoard of early doors.

I have two late model 40 windshield frames with wiper cover and wiper motors. I think one is a 79 and one is a 78. One has been acid dipped already and is ready for primer and paint. The other is in factory white paint in good shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom