My new stove GSI Pinnacle Pro Stove (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Kickstarter has kicked in. The stove initial price is $175. I went in for a package.
It has a SS braided propane line out the rear which is forward thinking.
If anyone wants to upgrade its a pay/pledge now. It ships over early spring.

I saw the early articles on Overland Forum and various other places. I’ve got the trusty Coleman,
bought 1980 Ft Nelson Fields store, still use original cardboard box. But wanting to streamline and
quicker coffee! This is a nice stove and I figured if no one had heard of it, well here it is.

I really like the looks of this stove. Looks like you could pack 3 of them for the same space and weight as my Partner Steel unit.

I really like the looks of this stove. Looks like you could pack 3 of them for the same space and weight as my Partner Steel unit.
Yup, and as nice as Partner Stoves are, they’re kind of Yeti priced. This one isn’t cheap either, though.
I will build a new custom kitchen box when this arrives. Should have everything
smaller than the fridge. Will really make things compact.

I moved to white gas a few years back but if I was moving back to propane at some point this looks like a nice option. Form factor is great. Be good to have an update with a review when you receive and have some use on it.

gb

Yup, and as nice as Partner Stoves are, they’re kind of Yeti priced. This one isn’t cheap either, though.

I agree with that - I got mine 8 years ago when they were $275 and the dollar was trading at par. I like it a lot, but I wouldn't spend the cdn $$ on one for what they go for now.

I'll be interested to hear your review once you have some use on it as well.

I will for sure. The burner technology will be the decider. Fingers crossed.

I run gasoline in my 1962 Coleman as it was designed for gasoline. Cheaper that propane and the headaches aren't too bad :)

I’m not sure which is worse for me, burning gas or cigarettes. I tried a gasoline
stove once, a long time ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom