My new custom Brake Lines - Check out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well I had some posts awhile back talking a SOR steel braided line they sell which is about 3 inchs longer than (still don't get how I was suppose to install that line, would have had a huge loop, plus steel braided lines don't like to loop).

So then I went with a set of MAF lines, but they just didn't feel like quality. I only installed one line because the other one had a fitment issue and would leak.
So after searching around I found somebody that made me a custom line. Just looking at the hardware it's a huge difference from MAF type fittings.

Holy old-thread Resurrection, Batman, but where'd you get those lines made??

Wow I thought no body would ever respond to my great find! I had them locally at shop here in tucson. It really reasonable. I'll have to dig up the business card when I get home.

Yes, please... Thank you, and sorry it took a year to reply!

You just have them make 'em to the length of your stock lines?

S.

Oxnard Hose in Oxnard, CA can make the hoses to any length from either the normal fabric/rubber hose or braided stainless/teflon hose using a wide range of hose ends.

I recently had them make a 60" long hose from the rubber/fabric hose using a -3 female swivel hose end and a -4 female swivel hose end for my shock reservior charging system.

Oxnard Hose
2241 Celsius Ave. Unit E
Oxnard, CA 93030

Yes, please... Thank you, and sorry it took a year to reply!

You just have them make 'em to the length of your stock lines?

S.

Brake Hoses Automotive Brake Hoses Custom Made

magill's quality radiator brake hoses ptr gaskets

I can't find his card but his got a website up. I found him because he made some lines for someone's fj40 that featured in toyota4wd mag and said it was in Tucson. I searched and found his shop, called him up, took my original lines down there and few hours later had to had some sweet looking lines. The quality looks great! but I yet to install them lol:doh:

Thanks S&S -- A day or so late...

I haven't had any problems with my 4+ lines yet. One got slightly stripped when installing but I check it regularly and hasn't had any leaks yet.

There is an outfit in the Salt Lake City area that will make anything, and they use the same type of fittings that come on the "cruiser; they are Evco House of Hose. I've had all sorts of stuff made there, for the 'cruiser and various motorcycles. A+ on the quality, and they pressure test brake lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom