My first dog! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

macneill

Rollin’ on 33s
Threads
Well, after 39 years of not being able to have a dog due to allergies, I finally got one. Years of injections as a child probably helped.

3 month old Cairn Terrier. Hypo-allergenic, if that's what you call it, but he doesn't shed.

And for those of you who are gonna say "you shoulda got a real dog, like a big mutt..." :flipoff2: He's a big dog in a small dog's body.

http://cairnterrier.org/

He's a feisty one for sure and I only wish I had gotten one earlier in my life.

Oh, and first wife too! :D

Last edited:
Some more pix.

Last edited:
He appears as disgusted at the black socks and flip flops as the rest of us are ;)

The flip flops are hot no?

Very cool dog. Enjoy.

uzj100

Ooooooh,

A nice "ankle biter"..............:D

Congrats......

Nice dude, she's hot! :D . . . . i mean, the dog is cute. :flamingo:

Yeah, but does your's eat Chips n' Salsa like you while wheeling? :D

apcoleman said:
I have a Cairn and love her to death. Mine looks just like yours.

congrats! cool dog :)

my buddy(and Toyota parts guy) has had 2 of them, I really dig em, his last one Woody was the reason I got my stolen fj62 back.........he was taking Woody to the vet......and spoted my cruiser :)

I am a big dog guy........BUT I love little dogs with a good personality(and most have ALOT of personality) I have a client with a mini rat terrier that is the coolest damn dog..........cool enough I want one :)

I have to know did you name it toto?

Cairn Terriers are great! We have one.No shedding /No dander.Sweet little dogs.Ours is a little nuerotic though.Looses her mind when something is moved from "it's place."Great with kids and if you don't have any....I'll loan you 3 boys.Congratulations on your first dog.Good lookin pup and it appears to be happy to share you with it's new home.

Haggis. Cuz he's Scottish and he's not Crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaappppppp!!!!

peebles24 said:
I have to know did you name it toto?

Cute lookin' rat. :D And those Union Jack flip flops are dah bomb. :cool:

Terriers are a breed apart. They are mondo indestructo. :D And you better like him, because he's not going to change for you. If we get a dog while in the city, it probably will be a border terrier. :cool:

Noah said:
No this is gay, a 65 pound poodle sniffing a flower.
GetInTheHole.jpg

These guys are hypoalergenic, we had one when I was a kid because my brother had dog alergies. This is my third one since then. Not as macho as a pit bull or mastif, but I can live with that.

Poodles are ok with me. My buddy has a mix one with something else and he's super cool personality! We call it the CHIPOODLE.

rusty_tlc said:
No this is gay, a 65 pound poodle sniffing a flower.
GetInTheHole.jpg

These guys are hypoalergenic, we had one when I was a kid because my brother had dog alergies. This is my third one since then. Not as macho as a pit bull or mastif, but I can live with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom