My first dog! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We just got a new pup as well. :) His name is Scout and we rescued you him from the Hope Shelter. He is 5 months old, and alittle nevous. Someone left him stranded in the park. He is an awesome dog. Very gentle, and loving. We think he is a cross between a Lab, Pitbull and Bordie Collie.
Can't wait to take him wheelin. So far he does tend to get truck sick. The vet suggested childrens gravol.. :doh:

The best companion a person can have.... :bounce: :bounce2:

Last edited:
Congrats on Scout! Great looking dawg!

fitchik said:
We just got a new pup as well. :) His name is Scout and we rescued you him from the Hope Shelter. He is 5 months old, and alittle nevous. Someone left him stranded in the park. He is an awesome dog. Very gentle, and loving. We think he is a cross between a Lab, Pitbull and Bordie Collie.
Can't wait to take him wheelin. So far he does tend to get truck sick. The vet suggested childrens gravol.. :doh:

The best companion a person can have.... :bounce: :bounce2:

rusty_tlc said:
Jake is 17 months old. I'll get in touch next time we do High Rock Canyon.

Edit: For some reason I thought you were in Gerlac, probably your avatar. I'll PM you contact info.

High Rock sounds good...have not been there yet. If nothing else let's run Hunter Lake trail before the snow sets in...to Verdi for a beers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom