My 84 BJ60, the Nipperwagon. SOA, 35''s, Locked. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Spencer I bought your 60 from Andrew in sept. I ended up putting a grizzly locker in the rear. The old ARB had 3 bolts holding in together(one welded in) Just wondering if you still have the other body for sale?

I was actually talking with your buddy 73fj, he had noticed the picture in the members rides and told me you had bought it. If you flip back through this thread you can see why I had to do what I had to do to the locker, I told andrew to replace it asap yet he took it to BC something like three times. How's the griz holding up with 37''s?

I sold that body almost a year ago to the day to a guy from Manitoba, so it's no longer around. I really wanted to do the swap, but I had more than enough projects on the go for a 22yo.

How is it running? As you can see from this thread I did just about everything to the truck. I think you should take over and post updates with what's new with the truck. I'm supposed to be heading up to Valleyview sometime this summer, maybe if you're around and make the drive up to GP and check out my old truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom