SOLD My 100 for your 80, let's do this! (S. Fla.) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Hey guys - the title is simple and the short version is i want to trade my 99 LX470 for an 80 series. (it's a nostalgia thing for me, as i spent tim ein central america as a kid and we had one in the family). This truck is used for my 5 mile commute to work when it's raining or too hot to take my TJ, and for road trips. Previous owner was a soccer mom and supposedly babied it, as i have as well.
FULL DISCLOSURE - i don't have the carfax but i recall there being 2 fender benders in there - the truck is unaffected and drives perfectly.

My requirements for the 80 is:
- Must be mechanically sound (running well and well maintained)
- Must have airbags
- Must be 1FZ

See photos below for condition, but to put it in words, it's in great shape except for a few things.

The good:
- NNOOOOOO RRUUSSTTTTT!!!!!!! NONE!
- The motor is incredibly strong / low mileage for year
- Recently did timing belt and water pump - less than 500 miles ago
- Second row of seats is excellent and 3rd row (i know, not pictured, but i have them) is in even better shape
- Passenger seat is almost perfect but for the one tear on the seam (pictures)
- Recently done 2 road trips without hiccup
- AHC works perfectly
- Has spare and all factory floormats

The less good
- Paint is not stellar - not terrible but it's faded in some spots, and the hood has a gash on it
- Driver seat bottom is kinda gone
- Definitely needs an afternoon of detailing
- The dash is from an '03+ but i have a replacement dash that will of course be included.
- Tires have like 30%-35% left maybe, so that's a consideration.
- I don't have the stock wheels (it came on some 18" chrome foose wheels), so it's on Tundra steelies (i have the center caps but they're not installed)

Let me know if i'm forgetting anything and i'll update this thread. thanks! Also, pay no attention to the rearview - the windshield is being replaced tomorrow.

ys1Zzfl.jpg

jZ4nYcq.jpg

sj6kiip.jpg

cBoNI8I.jpg

h1MipuW.jpg

h4gPTrl.jpg

xynTy9Z.jpg

XsPL2EK.jpg

k1c912F.jpg

k1c912F.jpg

xcFHHJS.jpg

EIgLkLX.jpg