Murf is now at Right Toyota - OEM parts and service for CSC (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

business as usual here at the dealership other than following the CDC guidelines. I know I can make it to work in record time now! lol

If you need anything we are here~

I have had several people ask if I can run their VIN # and see if they have any open recalls on the "other Toyotas" in their stable. YES, I can do that and actually right now is a good time to get them done ~

PM me your VIN # and I can check to see if there are any open/outstanding.

THanks, EM

Shout out to Murf for excellent service on my wife's Sequoia. Same level of treatment and work as his old place!

Made the appointment through Murf and was very well taken car of by Jeremy. Very nice guy and good communication throughout the process.

10 out 10 for the entire experience.

Thanks Murf !

Thank you, you and your guys were great when dealing with my parts order a couple of years back, it's VERY much appreciated and I look forward to dealing with you again soon. Best of luck at the new gig

FYI Tom Price, my original cruiser tech from the other store, has rejoined me here at Riverview. We do factory repairs and maintenance with some minor mods like lifts, etc.

Murf,
I just sold my 77' FJ40 which now lives over by your dealership. Can i recommend that they take it to you for service/repair?

Murf,
I just sold my 77' FJ40 which now lives over by your dealership. Can i recommend that they take it to you for service/repair?

Not to step on Murf's toes, but I believe he said they only work on 80 series and newer. Anything else, he recommended Avid Off Road.

Thx for asking:

That I don't know. I do know CBT no longer gives a CSC discount.
true and they don't have interest in it
Not to step on Murf's toes, but I believe he said they only work on 80 series and newer. Anything else, he recommended Avid Off Road.
correct Otter, thx

My friend 'was' a CBT customer and he didn't know @murf is at Revierview Toyota now. He took his GX470 to CBT for a radiator job. CBT installed a Denso 221-3125 radiator, Toyota thermostat and gasket, 2 gals of Toyota super long life coolant. Total cost is close to $900. He said he will never go back to CBT again. Talk to your friends about @murf if you still like your friends :bounce:

Another thumbs up for Murf and newly rejoined Tech Tom! Always nice to know you're rig is going to be correctly addressed and sorted out! Thank you Gents! River View is much more pleasurable to visit than CBT imo. Way less of a cluster, considerably more relaxed.

Congrats, Murf. I appreciate everything you did for me and my 80. Good luck in your new role.

For Copper State Cruiser parts discounts, call the parts dept @ 480-655-4463 . The parts are discounted for club members (mention "Landcruiser club" or "Copper state Cruisers") and Riverview will NOT charge a "pick-up" fee. Ask for Dave Harvey, or email him here > dharvey@bergegroup.com

Hey Murf, is it better to call or email?

Hey Murf, is it better to call or email?
email is usually better for Dave - include your phone # in case he needs or wants to call you. Also a VIN # always helps unless you know the specific part # you want....

By the way, many of you remember working with Ritchie at the other dealership as our go-to parts person there. Ritchie will be joining our team in a week or so for additional help. Weve been short handed in parts and appreciate everyones patience. This will help!

Had to go to Larry Miller for brake pads this morning (right next to house), really miss working with Ritchie at CBT. May have to trek across the valley for those black window runners next time.

email is usually better for Dave - include your phone # in case he needs or wants to call you. Also a VIN # always helps unless you know the specific part # you want....

By the way, many of you remember working with Ritchie at the other dealership as our go-to parts person there. Ritchie will be joining our team in a week or so for additional help. Weve been short handed in parts and appreciate everyones patience. This will help!
Good to hear that Ritchie is over at Riverview now. He is a good guy and always appreciated his service before at Camelback. I'm sure he will be a great asset to have at Riverview.

Hey @murf wondering when Toyota will start checking 4Runners for the ‘17-19 fuel pump recall? Thanks Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom