Mudship help from Richmond to NC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is anybody going through Richmond and headed south any time soon? I need an 80 bumper picked up from another Mudder. Final destination is to me in Charlotte but I can arrange to come to you to grab it.
I just drove through last night and will be back early next week for work. Is it a stock bumper? If so I will have room to fit

Hey John- My truck is currently with Ryan at OTRAMM. Should be finished post Thanksgiving. If you have not found another transport I can get the bumper as far as Chapel Hill/Greensboro. -Ted

Hey John- My truck is currently with Ryan at OTRAMM. Should be finished post Thanksgiving. If you have not found another transport I can get the bumper as far as Chapel Hill/Greensboro. -Ted
Aha! That’s who you are! I didn’t recognize your real name when I was at his shop on Wednesday.

Thanks for the consideration. I’m working on a different angle right now but’ll let you know if I can use your help.

Aha! That’s who you are! I didn’t recognize your real name when I was at his shop on Wednesday.

Thanks for the consideration. I’m working on a different angle right now but’ll let you know if I can use your help.
Glad we were able to connect the dots. Ryan mentioned that you lived nearby. Will let you know when I am back in the area and ready to head South.
BTW, Ryan could not understand why I have legroom issues with the stock 80 seats :D

OTRAMM.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom