Mudship - DC to NC? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All - Found some parts in the DC area that I'd like to grab but no time to drive up to grab them. Wondering if anyone is heading from the DC area to most anywhere in NC ? I'm in Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston Salem a lot.

Thanks!

Hi All - Found some parts in the DC area that I'd like to grab but no time to drive up to grab them. Wondering if anyone is heading from the DC area to most anywhere in NC ? I'm in Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Winston Salem a lot.

Thanks!
I wish you’d have posted this yesterday. I’m on my way home from there right now.

I’ll be back up in November at some point. Happy to help. I’ll PM you later with ideas.

I wish you’d have posted this yesterday. I’m on my way home from there right now.

I’ll be back up in November at some point. Happy to help. I’ll PM you later with ideas.
I may hitch a ride in November. My transmission/TC should be done soon. More than happy to reimburse you for time and expenses.

Thanks a ton @JohnVee - let me see if I can strike a deal and will let you know before your next trip up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom