MSA 4x4 Fridge Slides - Adventure Imports (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonharis

Adventure Imports
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm happy to announce that Adventure Imports (you know us from MAXTRAX) is now the exclusive importer for MSA 4x4 Products. The decision to import MSA came from years of watching the Australian market trends and a personal desire for us at ADV to have a better quality fridge slide option. These are true one handed drop slides and solid flat slides that are patented, crash tested and developed in Australia.

I'm starting this thread to gauge interest on all of MSA's products for future shipments. We plan to bring drawers, slides and soft goods in over the next few months in our containers.

I currently have limited stock of various fridge slides in the US and ready to ship. Cost is the same as the AUD cost listed on the MSA website.

The numbers in each item indicate the fridge size that each slide is intended for. e.g. DS40 Drop Slide is for a ~40L fridge. I've uploaded an application list where you can search for your fridge and find the matching slide. (Waeco=Dometic) If your fridge isn't listed let me know.

SL40 Flat Slide
DS40 Drop Slide
SL60 Flat Slide
DS60 Drop Slide
DS60Side Side Mount Slide (great for trailers)
Fridge Barrier to Suit DS50 Drop Slide
Fridge Barrier to Suit SL60 Flat Slide

If you have interest shoot me a PM, reply to this thread, or send an email to sales at adventure-imports.com

Here is a recently installed drop slide, fridge cage, and drawers in a 1991 80 series.
45390804_10157879930792926_4594994955176378368_n.jpg

User @Vlad has been using our slide for some time and can provide impressions.
45421409_10157880087312926_8289591218367627264_n.jpg

The drop slide can be extended in both drop or flat configuration.
DS45-Fridge-Drop-Slide-Dropped-Position-msa-4x4.jpg

DS45-Fridge-Drop-Slide-Extended-Position-msa-4x4.jpg

Attachments

• Fridge-Application-Chart-MSA-4X4.pdf
    108.5 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Here is a quick video from MSA showing the slide in action.

We've been running the DS50 in our shop 80 series in combination with the MSA drawer system. 12 inches of drop and near one handed operation.

DS1.JPG
DS2.JPG

That is one badass flipped over shopping cart in the first picture. I have no use for a fridge, but that slide/lift is awesome!! And looks like it's way overbuilt and will last forever.

Very cool product, what's the most amount of drop you can get? Is it the 12" drop you showed? I'd love to get one, but I'd need more drop than that for it to be reasonably functional.

I’m interested in a 60L assuming it fits the ARB element fridge .

Our DS60 is a perfect fit for the new ARB Elements fridge.

Our container has arrived and you can find all of the details you need on our USA website.

Very cool product, what's the most amount of drop you can get? Is it the 12" drop you showed? I'd love to get one, but I'd need more drop than that for it to be reasonably functional.

Thanks for the compliment!

The drop is 12 inches and fixed to that.

Bummer it won't work for you, but it's always good to know what you need! We're here in the future if you change your mind.

Stumbled upon you thread. Products look nice. Any chance for a more subdued black powder coated option on the drop slides?

Unfortunately not, and there are no plans for this. It's one of the things we receive the most compliments on.

What size drop slide do I need for a Dometic CFX75DZ? And do you have one in stock?

Just curious, that’s the most impressive slide I’ve ever seen. I’ve got a National Luna 50 Weekender
Has anyone ever built one of these to work with a side door? I’ve got a 60 with no rear seats,
I know it goes through the opening, and prefer to keep the weight forward.

Do you have drawer systems available for the 200 series or are there any plans to bring them in?
You may have better luck calling them directly. I spoke with them a year ago about it, and they said drawers were in the plans. Nothing has come to fruition yet. They did say they could get some loaded in their containers if you want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom