SOLD SOLD. MS Gulf Coast: Right fender. SOLD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has upper panel attached. Contains sheet metal patches. SOLD.

IMG_3532.JPG
IMG_3531.JPG

Last edited:
You are secoond in long line to ask for a set. Sorry, I'm not going any lower. Altanta is 380 miles and about 5.5 hours from Biloxi.

Gerry

Bump.

I do not have any emblems.

Hey @WarDamnEagle,

Well, I'm sure you know my next question: Can you share your source? I bought my rig from a guy on MUD a year ago (he has sold parts/pigs to many others) with the agreement that he would provide some of the hard to obtain items that were missing. Well, turns out he's not a man of his word...really frustrating. It's only a couple/three hundred bucks in parts, but I guess now I know how much weight his word carries.

Anyway, if you could share the source for the Toyota fender emblems I would really appreciate it. My rig was missing the cursive Land Cruiser emblems on both fenders along with the Toyota emblem that precedes the cruiser fender logo. I'm missing the circular rear reflectors as well (below the tail lights). I have seen the reproductions on Ebay but haven't quite reached the point to purchase them just yet.

Thanks for your help as always.

All the best,

-Mike

Hey @WarDamnEagle,

Well, I'm sure you know my next question: Can you share your source? I bought my rig from a guy on MUD a year ago (he has sold parts/pigs to many others) with the agreement that he would provide some of the hard to obtain items that were missing. Well, turns out he's not a man of his word...really frustrating. It's only a couple/three hundred bucks in parts, but I guess now I know how much weight his word carries.

Anyway, if you could share the source for the Toyota fender emblems I would really appreciate it. My rig was missing the cursive Land Cruiser emblems on both fenders along with the Toyota emblem that precedes the cruiser fender logo. I'm missing the circular rear reflectors as well (below the tail lights). I have seen the reproductions on Ebay but haven't quite reached the point to purchase them just yet.

All the best,

-Mike

Are you looking for these? Toyota part number 75343-90351. Available online or at any dealer. These are OEM from 74 on. It sounds like you are looking for an earlier version.

Apologies @GJCruiser for the hijack.

3FE60710-A1AE-4852-8199-604058A71DAC.jpeg

Hey @WarDamnEagle,

All the best,

-Mike
NAME 👎

His name is Justin Earl Shaw, out of Milport, Alabama (nvrlose54), Shaw Fab Co. In the 12 months since I bought the rig, we have texted back and forth several times, says some of the parts are in a box ready to ship, asked him for the tracking number more than once...nothing. Over the last year, he has since had his 2nd child, my wife and I were blessed with our 1st. Justin and I are both busy, but Justin has yet to send what he promised. He's not a bad guy and I hate drama (I'm not on FB or other social platforms for this very reason), but hopefully one day he will send what was promised when I purchased the rig from him on his property on 8/24/2019.

I know he has more street cred here on MUD than I given that he has completed metal work for other individuals. Maybe I'm the only one that has a hanging chad on a transaction with Justin.

Thanks,

-Mike Dimassi

And the fender is still for sale.

SOLD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom