Moving To Alaska (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nope, this is solely for me. They say Alaska chooses you- you don’t choose it. Luckily for me, I already know what I want to do as a career. I’ve been shooting photos for 4 years now and it’s quickly turned into a business. I don’t make a ton of money yet but it’ll come with time. One of my favorite things to shoot are cars. I’ve worked for 2 dealerships and one of them lets me take out their cars by myself and take them wherever I want to shoot. (Bmw, Mercedes, Mini, Honda combined into one dealership) It’s wild.
You can check out my work on my website.

Devxphoto.com
I checked out your website and I can tell you have a real talent. Keep up the great work!!!

Glad you took my advice on FB and made this thread, 🙃 🙃 perhaps link the old ones to it when you have time?
I didn't catch that you had just finished High school- don't look back, this journey will be one you talk about the rest of your life. I wish I had done somethin as monumental as this at 18.
If you somehow in life you end up back on the east coast near DC, hit me up!

Glad you took my advice on FB and made this thread, 🙃 🙃 perhaps link the old ones to it when you have time?
I didn't catch that you had just finished High school- don't look back, this journey will be one you talk about the rest of your life. I wish I had done somethin as monumental as this at 18.
If you somehow in life you end up back on the east coast near DC, hit me up!
I’ll try to link them to this post. I’m not very mud savvy 😃. I’ll actually be heading south before I go north. I’ll be in va and western nc. Maybe if your not too far from my route we could meet?

Haha yea. I’m not ever gonna change it out. To me and character. It still works just fine and it keeps it “unique”. Rest of the body is clean. Paint is no where near perfect but there’s no other body rust besides near the rockers (rockers are gone)
Plus....keeps the armatures away :clap:

Bonus: You should fit in well in AK as I see you are training your LC to slackline :doh:

Finally, her is my unsolicited advice:
A) avoid college debt UNTIL you get the young fun out of the way.
-NB: I believe, college dept if in the right field of your love is the only good debt to have. Invest in yourself.
-NB: this dept will not be cancelled in bankruptcy (hopefully won't happen).

B) Avoid buying a house until you get the young fun out of the way (ball and chain syndrome).
-NB: like most things...easier to buy than to sell.
-NB: this is the second best dept to carry, IMO.

C) Even if you partake in A & B and even w. divorce, you can grab the ring of a "mid-life" sabbatical (read late 40's+ fun...ski bumb etc.) later in life.
-NB: you do have to play your cards right for this option.

D) Keep healthy: this falls under investing in yourself. This means taking x amount of time every day on this (mental & physical).
-NB: this is your most important priority.

Feel free to pm me to hear my story (encompasses all of the above).

Keep on keeping on!

BTW: I am a "vermont card carrying" person (born & kinda sorta raised). Inquiring minds want to know what is driving the decision to leave (other than darkness and cold)?

Soooooo......have fun!!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom