For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

For that money I'd buy a 2016+, even if it had a bit higher mileage.

For that money I'd buy a 2016+, even if it had a bit higher mileage.
Agreed, although he mentioned specifically he was looking for a '13-'15.

Speaking of which, there's a nice 2018 LX570 w/ 54k miles on FB right now for $60k. The pictures are straight up boomer quality, but from what I can see it looks solid. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: Tried to share a link but it's in the Toyota Land Cruiser Marketplace group on FB.

Just picked up my new 2016 LX 570
34,000 miles
Atomic Silver
Cabernet Interior
Freaking mint and looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor
$61.5K + taxes and fees

Whats crazy is the day before I drove down 2 hours to Portland and was literally about to pick up a 2017 LX in black on black with 27,000 miles but I swear there was fraud with that one... Supposed to be ultra low miles but the damn thing had rust undercarriage, paint looked 15 years old with dents and scratches everywhere. Glad I backed out last minute on that one for sure.

Just picked up my new 2016 LX 570
34,000 miles
Atomic Silver
Cabernet Interior
Freaking mint and looks like it just rolled off the showroom floor
$61.5K + taxes and fees

Whats crazy is the day before I drove down 2 hours to Portland and was literally about to pick up a 2017 LX in black on black with 27,000 miles but I swear there was fraud with that one... Supposed to be ultra low miles but the damn thing had rust undercarriage, paint looked 15 years old with dents and scratches everywhere. Glad I backed out last minute on that one for sure.
Any chance you feel like sharing which dealer? You can pm me if you prefer, just wondering if it’s the same dealership I lost a deposit on in Portland over a 100 that for sure had some sketchy things going on.

I have no problem with that. One was Lexus of Portland and the other was Swickard Honda.
Lexus of Portland is selling 2016 LX 570 for $52k - With a dieing transmission...
Swickard Honda has the 2017 LX 570 for $65k - This is the one I luckily passed on.

I shared above my recent purchase of a 2020 w/ 18000 miles. Just got home from flying and driving the ~1650 miles from Austin, TX to Big Sky, MT in the last ~30hrs. All I can say is that I am blown away by this truck. My last cruiser was a HZJ73 which I loved but I wanted a more comfortable DD. I have been having fairly significant shin splint issues on longer drives which started from driving my F550 based camper in a lousy seating position for too long but has been rearing its ugly head on longer drives in any vehicle. I had zero issues driving the 200 16hrs today; totally amazed. I also loved how it handled the usually terrifying central WY winds of winter. What a rig!

2018 Land Cruiser, $62,500. 74,000 miles. With rear entertainment. Owned in Birmingham Alabama. Local to me if any needs me to go look.

B9D1B8CC-2856-43DE-8C6D-03E64F4A6839.png

816BB336-FAAD-4B3E-99DA-C7CFA9FA4100.png

anything to be concerned with this back and forth on carfax? Up until May of 2022 there was consistent service at a toyota dealer.

1673287193369.png

1673287210355.png

I wouldn't be concerned. I think I remember that one being for sale in Tulsa @ Nelson. Was it Maroon or Black?
its a black heritage. dealer in dallas says it was traded in at mazda in tulsa, then they sold to auction, then dealer in dallas bought from auction. just seemed too cut and dried and a lot of time wasted for that to happen. what are the chances it was in an accident and it was traded in so the dealer could repair and sell with clean carfax? i know, stretching.

i should just keep my 2015 anyway. nobody wants it since i hit a deer and the airbags were deployed. its been 5 years and 50,000 miles since that's happened. I know it's fine, but no one else can see that.

I shared above my recent purchase of a 2020 w/ 18000 miles. Just got home from flying and driving the ~1650 miles from Austin, TX to Big Sky, MT in the last ~30hrs. All I can say is that I am blown away by this truck. My last cruiser was a HZJ73 which I loved but I wanted a more comfortable DD. I have been having fairly significant shin splint issues on longer drives which started from driving my F550 based camper in a lousy seating position for too long but has been rearing its ugly head on longer drives in any vehicle. I had zero issues driving the 200 16hrs today; totally amazed. I also loved how it handled the usually terrifying central WY winds of winter. What a rig!
The driving fatigue is something I forget when driving my 100. I once did a 4 hour at 80+ MPH one way to El Paso and back, and returned to work... I didn't feel like I am just back from 8-hour trip!

Thanks to those who've contributed to this thread. I've been on the hunt for a 2016+ LC for some time now. Prices certainly seem to be higher for equiv LC vs LX. For those that have pulled the trigger on a 16+ LX, is it worth the bump in price over the '13-'15 LX? And most importantly, does that giant grill front end grow on you? :D

Can't see the grille when your behind the wheel....:cool:

Personally I don't like either grilles but I bought an LX, which is a Land Cruiser with a hydraulic suspension and a more refined interior for a cheaper price. Everybody scratches their heads on that. I love it.

Thanks to those who've contributed to this thread. I've been on the hunt for a 2016+ LC for some time now. Prices certainly seem to be higher for equiv LC vs LX. For those that have pulled the trigger on a 16+ LX, is it worth the bump in price over the '13-'15 LX? And most importantly, does that giant grill front end grow on you? :D
I didn't like the bubbly look of the LX 2015 and earlier years, I like the straighter lines of the 16+... Also, after seeing the LX600 Grill, my 2017 is mild. LOL

I have not made a purchase but have spent a lot of time looking at the same. The 2016+ LC is peak 200 in looks and all I think. I think in stock configuration the front of the 13-15LX is the better looking, but the 16+ LX has a better rear view and if you change out the front bumper the 16+ LC looks awesome. Cruiser Outfitters had posted a really cool built 16+ LX with sliders and front bumper and other bits and that was one of the best looking 200's I had ever seen. I am seeing a price difference of 10-15K from LX to comparable LC's. I would prefer an LC - but for 15 grand I can do A LOT to an LX that will make me happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom