For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (34 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

So I’m in my local Toyota dealer last week checking out a 40 they have on the floor, purely for research purposes-seriously. A friend from church works in sales and I let him know that the wife is ready to get out of the minivan sometime over the next year and to let me know when the right gx460 comes in. He lets me know he just bought an ‘08 570 w 66k on the clock and it’s in transit. They want $37,5. It’s a two owner. It’s arrived, we’ve checked it out. Been through used vehicle inspection, carfax is good. It’s crazy clean and they haven’t detailed it yet.
I do NOT feel that $37,5 is a good deal (fair?- sure) and it’s more than I was planning on spending on a used 460.
The question is: Is the opportunity to grab an ‘08 570 w only 66k miles an opportunity not to be missed. I do have it on hold until Wednesday, when guy returns from Fourth of July vaca. Thanks in advance!
Update:
Bought it.

Update:
Bought it.
… and I don’t blame you. In this market, I think that’s a deal. I got a dealer here trying to sell a 2008 LC with 180k for $31k…. And that’s the “reduced price”

Is $37k (plus tax, tag, title) too much to pay for a 2013 with 155k miles and a solid hisotory of service records? I hate paying inflating prices right now --- wondering if this is even a good deal today let alone a year or two ago.
I don’t think that’s out of line. I was thinking about selling my zero rust 2013 LC with 156k miles, and my local dealer was at 32k to buy it outright.

Okay guys what do we think. I found a 2008 Amazon Green with 193k on it for 27500 down south. Looks like it’s had all the big servicing items replaced( radiator, water pump, fuel pump, and a few other odds and ins). Do we think the price is worth it even with a transport fee of 1400 up to Michigan?

Local dealer offering 2016 LC w/28 K miles for $67K. Worth a look?

Also I own a ‘08 LX570 with 97K miles Pearl white with gray interior with rebuilt transmission. Any thoughts on a sale price?

Local dealer offering 2016 LC w/28 K miles for $67K. Worth a look?

Also I own a ‘08 LX570 with 97K miles Pearl white with gray interior with rebuilt transmission. Any thoughts on a sale price?

I cannot speak to prices now, but just 2-3 months ago when I was buying...that 2016 28k miles could be had for $57-60k in the north east. Not saying it's a bad deal as I know supply is limited which is driving prices up. Just sharing as a FYI.

Okay guys what do we think. I found a 2008 Amazon Green with 193k on it for 27500 down south. Looks like it’s had all the big servicing items replaced( radiator, water pump, fuel pump, and a few other odds and ins). Do we think the price is worth it even with a transport fee of 1400 up to Michigan?
That seems about right.

that is the infamous truck that’s been for sale off and on for 4 years. It’s wrecked and clapped out. Multiple owners. It’s the Pamela Anderson of lc’s

that is the infamous truck that’s been for sale off and on for 4 years. It’s wrecked and clapped out. Multiple owners. It’s the Pamela Anderson of lc’s
great input. Those are great to know about and be well warned. There is one of those around me ('08LX w161k for 24k) that anyone that "knows" stays away from.

Local dealer here has a 2013, silver, 13k miles for 59K
That one looked like fleet vehicle on carfax which I am guessing is a rental? That would be my concern as the actual story for it. I noticed there were two of them and it also looks like a third (silver) which was transported to Tacoma WA and offered by dealer there.

That one looked like fleet vehicle on carfax which I am guessing is a rental? That would be my concern as the actual story for it. I noticed there were two of them and it also looks like a third (silver) which was transported to Tacoma WA and offered by dealer there.
I believe it was most likely VIP Transport and Tour vehicle, have never seen one for rent there (not that it isnt possible). I did hear one of the fleet got rolled at some point...

Here's a 2013 with only 13k mi on it. $65K. Guess it would save you the trouble of shipping it from Hawaii.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom