For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (25 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

I found a black on terra, brand new, that is being sold for MSRP in Wisconsin, but that’s the only one I’ve found. Most are heavily inflating even the base models.

Four plus years in Michigan explains the relatively low price. I would request lots of pictures of the undercarriage.
I called today and inquired and here are some from pictures he sent me. The owner of the lot told me his friend recently owned it, and they are selling it b/c they just bought and RV to travel the country and they don't want to tow the L.C. on a flat bed.

IMG_78061.jpg

IMG_78051.jpg

More of my anecdotal evidence. Just did another 500 mile radius search on cars.com and there are only 15 trucks left and 5 of them are at Right Toyota which I think is in Phoenix. Most of them are listing over MSRP. Getting down to slim pickins if you are thinking about getting one.

I called today and inquired and here are some from pictures he sent me. The owner of the lot told me his friend recently owned it, and they are selling it b/c they just bought and RV to travel the country and they don't want to tow the L.C. on a flat bed.

View attachment 2710363

View attachment 2710364
Its amazing to me how fast the rust begins back there! Someone needs to save this!

More of my anecdotal evidence. Just did another 500 mile radius search on cars.com and there are only 15 trucks left and 5 of them are at Right Toyota which I think is in Phoenix. Most of them are listing over MSRP. Getting down to slim pickins if you are thinking about getting one.
I agree. I think if you want a new one, that black on terra in Wisconsin is the best. I can find a link and provide you with the guys name I talked to if anyone is interested.

Is $37k (plus tax, tag, title) too much to pay for a 2013 with 155k miles and a solid hisotory of service records? I hate paying inflating prices right now --- wondering if this is even a good deal today let alone a year or two ago.

Is $37k (plus tax, tag, title) too much to pay for a 2013 with 155k miles and a solid hisotory of service records? I hate paying inflating prices right now --- wondering if this is even a good deal today let alone a year or two ago.
I'm curious to know this as well. Is it possible some of you guys who are more experienced with wheeling and dealing 200 series L.C's break down price ranges with mileages please?

Any advice you fellas that traveled out of state for your 200 could provide? I found another 2014 L.C in my price range up in Minnesota. 1 owner, garage kept. Called and talked to a sales guy, told him I wanted to do a trade in on my 2016 4Runner and they really don't know how to handle this situation. Meaning me driving from out of state, with a check and title in my hand to purchase the L.C.

I have a 2013 with 103k miles single owner reserved at CarMax for 36k. So 155k for 37k seems high.

Any advice you fellas that traveled out of state for your 200 could provide? I found another 2014 L.C in my price range up in Minnesota. 1 owner, garage kept. Called and talked to a sales guy, told him I wanted to do a trade in on my 2016 4Runner and they really don't know how to handle this situation. Meaning me driving from out of state, with a check and title in my hand to purchase the L.C.
No advice on out of state, but I know Minnesota has lots of LC/LX listed for cheap because rust is a huge problem there. The few I’ve had a buddy look at were quite rusty. That becomes more of a problem if you want to keep them long term.

37k seems high, I was looking at sub 100k 2013+ LX's for 34k and less. Market is thin right now, causing some ridiculous pricing

Lc’s are selling at a $5k premium vs a lx. I paid $43k for my 2015 lx with 53k miles. This was in December of 2019. $40k for an 8year old truck with 130k miles seems stupid expensive, but a truck is worth what someone is willing to pay.

I usually see a 5k markup for dealership sales vs private party. I’ve had good luck buying private party on mud, and found my lx on Craigslist. Soccer mom was trying to get into a suburban and wanted out.

Hey ya'll just released this 2013 LX with 103k miles for $37k in Washington. Would have bought it but previous owner was a heavy smoker. Decent price in this market. I ran an independent CarFax which showed "moderate damage" that is not on the AutoCheck. Doesn't seem to be an accident to maybe the owner just ran into something. Otherwise, it is super clean inside (minus odor). There's some leather damage on the steering wheel. Paint is in great condition. No rust from what I could tell. Drives great but brakes probably need a flush. All service in Lexus in OK, but owner seem to skip some maintenance towards the higher miles.

https://www.carmax.com/car/19920160

I don’t, but I just responded to your DM and sent you the link.

106k south truck 2 owners clean history dealer isnt budging off $56k+ttl which will probably be around $60k. Does this sound reasonable? Salesman claiming if not sold at $56k it is going to auction on monday for $56k. To me it seems little high due to miles and years, and also i notices prices started coming down slowly on used and i started seeing alit of land cruisers staying on autotrader and not selling fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom