For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Just Sold:

Black on Black
65k miles
BP51, method wheels, ridge grapplers
$65,000

Brandywine / Terra
29,000 miles
Arb front bumper, rhino rack, basic ome, winch, toyo at2’s.
$75,000

both strong prices, but seem to be right in line with where the market is right now. Hope that helps anyone that is looking for built cruisers.

Brandywine took slightly longer than the black to sell, but also went fast.

Be prepared to buy, have your financing or cash on demand, pay a downpayment to hold, and make the wire within a day.

Everyone I talked to had already lost a few deals because they “thought about it” for too long. Obviously some overpriced ones sitting, but the ones priced right are moving quick!

good luck y’all.

I don't know what's worse, trying to buy a house or a Land Cruiser!!!

I don't know what's worse, trying to buy a house or a Land Cruiser!!!
The bubble will pop on them both... might as well wait! Ha

If you’re in the market for THE MOST AMAZING SUSPENSION 2021 Heritage Build, I will be listing the next one in a few weeks.

I’m waiting to get all of the build receipts, but I think it will end up being north of $110,000.

Just Sold:

Black on Black
65k miles
BP51, method wheels, ridge grapplers
$65,000

Brandywine / Terra
29,000 miles
Arb front bumper, rhino rack, basic ome, winch, toyo at2’s.
$75,000
Both listings still show as 'For Sale' in Classifieds. Might save yourself and fellow MUD members some time by changing them to 'Sold' if they're gone.

I finally talked my father in law into getting a LX570. He picked it up yesterday for $65,450. It is a 2017, black on black with 63k miles, one owner and was Lexus Certified.

I ALMOST like it more than my 2016 LC......😬

One for sale locally in SF Bay Area, no affiliation:

I am toying with the idea of listing my 2019 LC, but I am not sure about price based on how hot the market is and the modifications. Here are the details:
- 2019 Onyx Blue with Terra Interior
- 25K miles, but going up as it is a daily
- Tough Dog suspension, adjustibale rears
- Five (5) Evo Course bronze wheels on 285/70/17s Falken AT3W
- Budbuilt sliders, dimple up
- Budbuilt full aluminium skids - the front skid was anodized black.
- LRA 24gal aux fuel tank
- Mohs + ceramic coating with lifetime warranty from Geyon
- Full Woolwax treatment, professionally applied
- Because of the full size spare, and the aux tank, it does have a Detours of Main rear hitch mounted carrier as well as a board to vertically strap the spare inside the tailgate

I love the truck, but my idea of adventures and my discretionary time don't seem to be aligned.

Last edited:
I am toying with the idea of listing my 2019 LC, but I am not sure about price based on how hot the market is and the modifications. Here are the details:
- Because of the full size spare, and the aux tank, it does have a Detours of Main rear hitch mounted carrier as well as a board to vertically strap the spare inside the tailgate

I love the truck, but my idea of adventures and my discretionary time don't seem to be aligned.
That sounds like a nice truck. I’d love to see pics if you have them.

Yeah, that’s a beautiful color combo. Will be looking out for the pics as well!

Just did another search on cars.com and now down to 19 listings. I do a 500 mile radius check on new only listings. A lot of dealers now are listing over MSRP. I also did a KBB value on 2020 HE with 4k miles and trade in value is now higher than what we paid for our 21. Pretty crazy times.

Decided to look for one a little older, and bought a 2013 Blizzard Pearl w/ 180k miles today. One owner, no rust, full service history. Bought it from the same dealer that sold it new, and paid $32,000. I'm happy with it.

IMG_0830.jpeg

Last edited:
I am picking up my 2016 with 56k miles this weekend. I paid $55k, but there are so many variables. Mine was a one owner with no accidents and full history at the same dealer. That’s valuable to me, but maybe someone else wouldn’t care as much. Do you have anymore details about it?

I am picking up my 2016 with 56k miles this weekend. I paid $55k, but there are so many variables. Mine was a one owner with no accidents and full history at the same dealer. That’s valuable to me, but maybe someone else wouldn’t care as much. Do you have anymore details about it?
that seems very good considering whats listed out there at outrageous prices. i saw one clean carfax 2016 with 68k miles in texas and offered them $57 otd but they did not budge from $60k so considering that yours seems a good deal.

Damn. That's a nice find! Congrats.

Looking at a 2014 for $56k with 50k miles. Good service history and 1 owner but not ideal color.

Looking at a 2014 for $56k with 50k miles. Good service history and 1 owner but not ideal color.
What’s the color combo?

I will have a 2015 LC, 78,500 miles, white over tan, new Michelin LTX AT/2 285/65/18 tires, 8yr / 125K miles transferrable Toyota platinum VSP coming soon. Carfax blemish from minor, low speed, deer strike, had to claim because dealer said radar cruise sensor was damaged and would not recalibrate, otherwise no grill damage. I have pictures before repair. There are a few scratches, dings that will be fully shown in pictures when listed in the Denver area.
This week it will be detailed, windshield replaced and then pictures and listing for ~$53K-$55K ish.

MVIMG_20190504_131017.jpg

PXL_20201111_171523618.MP.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom