For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Thoughts on a 1-owner, clean, full service history 2014 LX570 w/ Lux package, 90k miles for $40k? No rust from what I can tell.
That’s a good deal considering it’s 1 owner clean carfax.

+1. Appreciate any leads I can get. It’s tough out there right now despite pretty wide availability.

I’m always amazed at the scams and silliness that goes on when I’m on the hunt for a new vehicle. I know there are some dealers and salespeople who are on the up and up, but it always seems to take me forever to find them.
I was in close negotiations with this VA dealer a few weeks ago as they were offering an attractive $5K discount off MSRP on a silver HE.

Seeing that they had a few new units advertised on the lot or available for transfer, including in MGM, I thought about snagging another 200 only to hear that they are instead now at MSRP+$5K for HE 2-rows, and "MSRP+ $10~15K" for HE 3 rows. Whoa. Glad I picked mine up locally last month when it was only slightly crazy.

Bought a 2021 HE three row for 500 under sticker in Durango, Colorado. Great transaction. Couldn't speak more highly of Jimmy Crespo at Durango Motor Company.

30500DB3-E50B-4903-ABF0-320B56CDD1B9.jpeg

Hey Folks, I've owned an 80 series, now have a 100 series, and am looking at getting into the 200 platform. I'm priced out of the LC, so looking for a higher-miles LX. To those that are watching this thread and have any experience, would a 170k mile LX that never had the AHC system flushed be a dealbreaker? I've been reading up it and it sounds like most owners have found the systems pretty foolproof, but I feel like no maintenance after 170k miles concerns me.

Closed on a '21 HE silver last Friday 4/30 for $2k under sticker.
I feel lucky to get that price. Advertised prices under sticker disappeared in the week or 2 leading up to my purchase.

Still awaiting transportation, so no pics yet.

Edit: I think I only got that price because it was the end of the month.

Hi All! I have been looking at the various posts on the forums for years but finally decided to sign up that now I have my own land cruiser. Finally closed the deal on a 21 Land cruiser the other day. I got it pre-tax in jersey for 82,799. Very excited to start playing with my new toy.

View attachment 2667079
that 5-6k under msrp.

Used Cars For Sale Hialeah FL | Near Miami & Miami Gardens - https://www.headquartertoyota.com/searchused.aspx?Type=U&Make=Toyota&Model=Land%20Cruiser

2018 with 10k miles .. black on black.
My wife wont let me buy this color.
Good price considering the current market .
I am searching currently and it will be sold in less than a week for sure .
No affiliation .

View attachment 2670685

View attachment 2670686
That's a great deal, especially with just 10K miles! Too bad I hate black (so I guess I agree with your wife), but many people don't so I'm sure it won't last long.

why would the title be issued after 1 year. what would cause this ? any idea ,demo car ?

View attachment 2670535
My guess would be dealer demo—around here a lot of the dealer owners and GMs like to use “special vehicles” as their personal vehicles for awhile before selling them. When I very first started shopping around the only two black HE’s close to me were being used by dealer owners and one already had 6k miles.

I got an $89k offer on my 2021 Blizzard Pearl LCHeritage (third row delete) only 400 miles. (MSRP was $89,635)
Thinking very hard if I should let go. I don't expect it to go for 5-10k over sticker just like what dealers are now asking. What do you think, fellow Mudders?

9C3665D5-6B9C-4829-997C-957252BDE469.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom