For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Theres a 2014 LC listed local to me.... 197k miles on the clock, asking price is 28.8k.... That seems way high to me, anyone else?

It doesn't sound that far off base to me. I've seen similar 2013 for $27k before the pandemic and older 2008 models for ~$24k with similar mileage. If it is in good shape and its a dealer, $28.8k doesn't sound too ridiculous.

Ah okay, just seemed a bit high to me. Granted Im nowhere near being in the market for a 2014, so I dont keep too much of an eye on their prices. I guess I got lucky snagging my 2009 with 138k for $24.5k

There's a 2008 LC near me with 182,769 miles on it for $25,587. Spent the first few years in NY and OH. Have requested the maintenance history and photos of the undercarriage. If everything checks out, does this price seem reasonable?

Overpaid? Market Price? Good find?

Picked up a one owner, clean record, no accidents, all maintenance done at dealer, silver exterior, black interior, 74k miles, for $54k. Not a scratch on it. Perfect condition. Not cheap, but it was a Texas car (Houston) and I drove it back to Denver 10 days ago.
IMG_4904.jpg

IMG_4906.jpg

Last edited:

Picked up a one owner, clean record, no accidents, all maintenance done at dealer, silver exterior, black interior, 74k miles, for $54k. Not a scratch on it. Perfect condition. Not cheap, but it was a Texas car (Houston) and I drove it back to Denver 10 days ago.

EDIT: I have got to get rid of these tires. People say they're great, but my tacoma that weighs the same is riding on BFG KO2's and has way better traction on this snow we had tonight. These things scared me driving home from the airport... Michellin AT2's....

View attachment 2537949

View attachment 2537950
Model year?

View attachment 2537949

View attachment 2537950

I’d say you paid fair price. Not overpaid.

Purchased a 2010 LX with 101K Miles in early December. Carfax is clean and shows maintained at Lexus dealer until 70k miles, but the vehicle is a little rough cosmetically. Doesn't appear to have been off road much, but some hail damage on roof. Some interior plastics need attention and the drivers seat climate control is not working. All mechanical functions seem to be working (AHC triggers alert every now an again in H mode). After driving it for a few weeks (also off road once, so maybe I caused this) the suspension is a little wobbly in rear. Taking it to local trusted mechanic to have it gone over from the underside's perspective. I traded in a vehicle, so hard to say what my actual "out-the-door" price was, but I'd say around $25k. This was in central Arkansas, and the truck was on the dealer lot for about 40 days, so they were willing to deal on it a bit.

Lexus_FlatSide_Pinnacle_small.jpg

Picked up a clean(underbody and paint) 2013 LX for 33000 with 108k on the clock. Immaculate service records since new. More than I initially wanted to pay but its wife approved and the color combo we were specifically looking for. Hope to keep it for 10 years at least. Maybe now she will stop stealing my 98 LC from me.

Picked up a clean(underbody and paint) 2013 LX for 33000 with 108k on the clock. Immaculate service records since new. More than I initially wanted to pay but its wife approved and the color combo we were specifically looking for. Hope to keep it for 10 years at least. Maybe now she will stop stealing my 98 LC from me.
That is a good deal

2021 Silver Land Cruiser Heritage

90K sticker
$5,000 Discount
~85,000 and no silly "dealer fees"

Feel Like we got a fair deal when taking into account that it is a Heritage and a rare color. I think all of these "market adjustments" are uncalled for, its becoming a Porsche market!

New LC.png

2021 Silver Land Cruiser Heritage

90K sticker
$5,000 Discount
~85,000 and no silly "dealer fees"

Feel Like we got a fair deal when taking into account that it is a Heritage and a rare color. I think all of these "market adjustments" are uncalled for, its becoming a Porsche market!

View attachment 2540441
wow, nice. How'd you get the $5k discount?

wow, nice. How'd you get the $5k discount?
Salesman started the convo with explaining to me that it would become something like a Trail Team FJ so he said there would be no discount. I told him we had received discounts elsewhere so I sent him an Auto-trader listing with 7k off and said if he can give us 5K off ill send him a deposit today. About ten minutes later we had a deal!

I'd highly recommend Toyota of Bryan College Station. The process was incredibly easy.

Hey new to the forum, but not to Toyotas, just sold my 5th gen 4runner and am about to pull the trigger on a 13 LC; 1 owner ( In el Paso Tx its whole life) 42 service records and 103 on the clock, the dealer is asking 37 talked them down to 35 OTD with TTL, seems like a pretty solid deal. Plus they are driving it to my doorstep here in ABQ Nm which is very nice as it saves me 7 hours round trip with kids.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom