Most Pimp fj60/55/40 Axles Ever!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Most Pimp fj60/55/40 Axles Ever!!!
These axles were built and installed under an 84 fj60. They are setup for spring under using stock leaf width. Everything except the ARBs is brand new. They were never run.
Front:

• Ruff Stuff Cruiser 9.5" center section with Fj80 knuckle balls
  • Hell Fire Off Road Knuckles and high steer arms
  • Longfield fj80 shafts – These are the stock fj80 length inners so spares are easily obtainable
  • Fj80 hubs/spindles/brakes
  • Fj60 lockouts
  • FF cruiser ARB set up with brand new 5.29 gears that have been Cryoed by Dean at Performance Cryogenics.

Rear:

• Ruff Stuff Cruiser center section offset to the pass with full float flanges
  • Fj60 spindles/hubs/disc brakes
  • Longfield drive flanges
  • Performance Cryogenics double splined 300m shafts (beautiful)
  • C-clip cruiser ARB set up with brand new 5.29 gears that have been Cryoed by Dean at Performance Cryogenics.

These axles are beautiful, and about as built as they can be.
$5000
Eric
925-586-4990

Last edited:
What is the wms width on these? Location of the axles? Price w/o the 3rd members?

Thanks

When I saw the title for this thread I though "horsecrap"

But you might be right. Can't really build a stringer set of cruiser axles.

Pics would be sweet.

Georg

The rear is 64 and the front uses stock 80 shafts so I'm guessing with the 60 center is around 64 as well.

Thanks George. Haha. Yeah I was trying to think of a title that would catch attention.

Pics of housings. I'll get better pics tomorrow.

image.jpg

Some pics. I'm sorry they are bad quality. The truck is being stored while we finish a remodel and its really dark inside the unit.

image.jpg

heya- are there shock tabs mounted on these axles? 6on 5.5? front is 8" and rear is 9.5 im guessing? is high steer stuff all 1-ton? whats your schedule like midweek or weekends better?

Not sure exactly what you mean by stock tabs. Yes 6x5.5. The front and rear are both 9.5". The front is a hybrid 9.5 with fj80 outers. High steer stuff uses all heims. I'm available anytime however will need a day to remove the axles from under the truck in storage. Call me.

Eric

Load em up and come to the swap meet on Saturday.

Georg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom