For Sale Most Beautiful PZJ75 You'll Probably Ever See (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This one's available in Europe. No affiliation with the seller, but it's so pretty I thought I'd post it here for all to enjoy. Only 80-something thousand miles from new, and all original paint, interior, and mechanicals.

1.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg
8.jpg

It's listed at 29000 Euro, so not cheap, and there'd be a few thousand on top of that to get it here. Anyone interested can PM me and I'll get more details.

Seems like a lot of money at first, but then again, for what you get it is a super bargain. Compared to starting prices for an Explorer (32,000), a Tahoe (47,000), and a Suburban (50,000) before even checking an option box and all the other fees, you get an amazing truck for way less money. That 80,000 miles on the Troopy means it will only last 300,000 more miles that the other 3 examples.

Wishful thinking for me to get it, but whoever has the means to, it is a wise buy imo.

did I miss the price?

nevermind !

29k euro anavant . Kinda hidden under the last picture.
As mint as you'll ever find for 25+ yrs old.
Do you know the history on it?

Only history I know is what's in the ad (courtesy of Google translate):

"THIS CAR HAS NOT BEEN RECONDITIONED.
IT IS A VEHICLE IN AN INCREDIBLE STATE OF ORIGIN! (i.e. all original)
FIRST HAND (i.e. one owner)
CERTIFIED KILOMETRAGE
FRENCH ORIGIN (i.e. originally sold in France)"

I do know from experience that Troopies were sold to civilians in parts of Europe, as opposed to government or industry, which is who got most of them. I can't imagine this one ever went into commercial service, given it's condition and lack of modifications (e.g. no ambulance lights, radio, or such). It also comes with original period literature and service records:

9.jpg

I have to guess that it was an "estate car", like my troopy, and was just lightly used and kept garaged. While it has more miles than mine, it looks to be in even nicer shape!

Definitely been in the garage its whole life.

Would you mind sending me the link to the ad. I'm looking for a troopy but don't necessarily need one this nice. Never hurts to inquire though.

This one is for sale at a dealer and he probably smelled a good pay day so I doubt there will be much negotiating room in the asking price , it might be never repainted but it has been touched up here and there if you look closely at the pics , the literature is actually a collection that spans over at least 12 years I can't see any documentation that the owner got from the dealer in Europe at the time he bought this troopy except for the owners manual . Nevertheless unique opportunity to get an awesome survivor that has not been extensively worked on , I get requests for these every week so if anyone of you is serious this could be the one to get or let slip trough your fingers and then think about it for many years to come ;)

This one is for sale at a dealer and he probably smelled a good pay day so I doubt there will be much negotiating room in the asking price , it might be never repainted but it has been touched up here and there if you look closely at the pics , the literature is actually a collection that spans over at least 12 years I can't see any documentation that the owner got from the dealer in Europe at the time he bought this troopy except for the owners manual . Nevertheless unique opportunity to get an awesome survivor that has not been extensively worked on , I get requests for these every week so if anyone of you is serious this could be the one to get or let slip trough your fingers and then think about it for many years to come ;)
Tell me about it. I still dream of that 90 BJ75 with the fire truck box and cable lockers. And it’s been years! I should have done it :/. Ps, still waiting for another one like that ;)

^...Dude! There was one like that available in Europe a while back. Had the 1PZ and electric lockers, but otherwise, pretty much the same truck. Low km's, fire truck box, pretty red paint. The seller had it listed for a couple months with no takers. No idea if it's still available, but the ad's been gone for a while now. I might still have the seller's contact info......:devil::grinpimp:

^...Dude! There was one like that available in Europe a while back. Had the 1PZ and electric lockers, but otherwise, pretty much the same truck. Low km's, fire truck box, pretty red paint. The seller had it listed for a couple months with no takers. No idea if it's still available, but the ad's been gone for a while now. I might still have the seller's contact info......:devil::grinpimp:
For Sale - 1990 BJ75 LHD PU cable lockers

Sold that one 2 years ago , right now if I find a similar one in Europe it will probably cost me more to buy it overseas then what I got from that one here. Prices on good 70’s are creeping up and as Toyota’s 70 series sales dropped drastically from 1995 on in Europe I see this trend getting worse. Everybody that’s waiting around for prices to drop or more to pick from , y’all better get a second choice for your dream rig .

Joe

It's a shame 1PZ is such a dog for US highway speeds. @umpqua had told me that you might know where another one is, but I'm not sure I could stomach a 36K outlay of cash and then another 10-12 for an engine swap. Thanks for posting though, she is beautiful.

It's a shame 1PZ is such a dog for US highway speeds. @umpqua had told me that you might know where another one is, but I'm not sure I could stomach a 36K outlay of cash and then another 10-12 for an engine swap. Thanks for posting though, she is beautiful.

A 1PZ is sufficient for cruising at 70 mph , 7x cruisers are made to travel in style , a 100 or 200 series will get you there faster. I have imported and sold already a few troopies here with 3B’s 1PZ’s 1HZ’s and even one where I installed a 1HZT in , all of them are perfectly driveable on highways in the US , the 3B powered one will strugle badly with mountains and heavy headwinds but the 1PZ is only a bit slower then the 1HZ model and gets a long with the rest of the vehicles on the road without a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom