Monthly Meeting May 5th, Clemson, SC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trollhole

THC
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
6pm, at Chuck's house.

Looking forward to seeing everyone out there. Also remember Chuck will be having a HAMON at his house that day. So it will be a cruiser busy day.

Stay tuned for details.

Last edited:
Are you sure we want to have the monthly meeting on the same day as the HAMOM? If so why not have it in Clemson or even at Chucks if he doesnt mind. I mean Chucks cruiser needs A LOT of work and to get to the meeting in Greenville we'd have to cut out probably 4-430 every minute of work is gonna be needed here.

Yeah we can have the meeting at my house...no problems there!

Sounds good, I like the little post HAMOM grill out before I go get mexican, by mexican I mean a quesadilla and lots of :beer: , in honor of my b-day/whatever mexico is celebrating.

Being in Greenville, NC I haven been able to make it to any meetings. I will be in Clemson from the 11th through the 13th for my GF's graduation. Anyone wheeling that weekend?

Yes. Stay tuned. Capt Jim usually has people over to run his driveway. Very fun. Details to follow.

Hopefully I will be able to something Sat. I think her graduation is 2 or so on Friday. I will keep posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom