Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4th saturday

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry but I can't do either. Also, this Sat it is supposed to rain. And I will need enough time to see if the shelter is available.

I assume this is the informal gathering we're talking about and not necessarily the annual meeting. Either way, I'm here this weekend and gone the weekend of the 1st.

I'm out both weekends.

I’m also out for the next two weekends.

Any new date?

Anyone up for meeting this weekend? Coffee, lunch, or grabbing a brew?

Anyone up for meeting this weekend? Coffee, lunch, or grabbing a brew?

I would be happy to try to get together for a bit! Open to suggestions. Saturday o Sunday for me, just have to work it into the plan. Don't have time to go wheeling, but I still gotta eat!

Sunday works well for me. Anyone have a certain place in mind? I’m probably the furthest away so I can drive up your way.

How about Mexican food? K-Machos Mexican Grill and Cantina in Overland Park?

K-Machos Mexican Grill and Cantina in Overland Park 20 October at 1100. We’ll be in the 80 but it’s hard to miss. Everyone’s welcome to join us.

K-Machos Mexican Grill and Cantina in Overland Park 20 October at 1100. We’ll be in the 80 but it’s hard to miss. Everyone’s welcome to join us.
I'll be there!!

Sounds like Syl made other plans for her, Henry, and I for tomorrow that I forgot about soooo, I’m gonna have to raincheck. :bang:

Enjoy guys!

Running 10 minutes late

Thank you gents for meeting up. Always good to talk trucks and swap stories with great folks. Hope we can do it again soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom