Monthly club meeting (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congrats to Chris! Looking forward to 2019

Is the next meeting 1/31?
Last Thursday of the month...

Lots of support for the Nook.

It’s always the 4th Thursday of the month, so the 24th for January. I’m down for the Nook.

Thursday at the nook, I'll be there.

Calendar (in sticky) updated with meeting dates for 2019📅

Just a reminder our meeting will be this Thursday, the 28th at 1800 at the Nook in Huntsville.

Next meeting is this Thursday, the 28th, at the Nook again. 6:00 pm. See you all there

Looking forward to it!

Anyone going to Carolina Relic Run at Uwharrie next month? Let's pitch this tomorrow and see how many folks are/would-be interested. Registration went live yesterday.

Anyone going to Carolina Relic Run at Uwharrie next month? Let's pitch this tomorrow and see how many folks are/would-be interested. Registration went live yesterday.
That is the same weekend as the cottonland cruisers cookout

Me, Jason, and Michael went last year. It was a good time but a long haul....Michael got the iron butt award for farthest trip to get there. Jason won the “prize” of most busted trailer...😎

I don’t think I’ll be able to swing it this year.

George will have girl scout cookies, if anyone happens to see him walking to his car alone.

I’ll be there

Sorry I missed this one. Still trying to recover from my injuries after falling at Hawks Pride while doing the rock buggy thing with my nephew. Walking around like a crab ain’t no fun. Looking forward to getting back into the mix soon.

John

I'll be on a work trip in the NC mtns Thursday and Friday, so I'll have to miss this one. I'll put it on Jess's radar though. She's been itching for a sticker and a shirt now that she's one of the cool kids in an 80.

Let's add putting the smoker-workday on the calendar for the to-do list. BBQ season is upon us!

I'll be on a work trip in the NC mtns Thursday and Friday, so I'll have to miss this one. I'll put it on Jess's radar though. She's been itching for a sticker and a shirt now that she's one of the cool kids in an 80.

Let's add putting the smoker-workday on the calendar for the to-do list. BBQ season is upon us!
She needs to come up there and pick up your winnings (minus the shine):hillbilly::grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom