Monthly club meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think so, second Saturday of the month

Yup, thanks for the reminder! February meeting is this Saturday, February 11th, at 0900 at Bill Penney Toyota in Huntsville.

Oh, and everyone's dues are due....bring a $20!

Everybody was due in January, but we forgot to remind everybody (I blame @Runamuck, its all his fault). So the ones who paid at the last meeting are GTG and are probably the only ones who knew it was dues time.

Oh, and if you still haven't paid dues for 2017 this would be a good time to square up!

Y'all dont forget the meeting this month will be the parts swap at Michael's place.....Parts Swap, 11 March 2017

Oh DANG...
This weekend is the SRRS event at Stony... This sucks cause both of these events is like "DON'T MISS"!
Sadly, I'll be missing the swap meet...

Sadly, I'll be missing the swap meet...

With that attitude you'll never fill up the new garage! Have fun at Stoney. Looks like we might get some rain....we may end up doing the parts swap at another time if it does.

Is there a meeting tomorrow? I haven't been to one yet but I could possibly make it in the morning.

Is there a meeting tomorrow? I haven't been to one yet but I could possibly make it in the morning.

Yes! I've been slow on the reminder. Its at 0900 at Bill Penney Toyota.

Yes! I've been slow on the reminder. Its at 0900 at Bill Penney Toyota.

Well, apparently I wheel too much... cause I will be out wheeling tomorrow morning... look to the FB's for pics.

What area do you guys normally meet up at?

I wasn't aware you could actually "wheel too much".
We line up right in front of the main sales building, can't miss us, and then head in to a back room for the meeting.

I wasn't aware you could actually "wheel too much".

Bought a motorhouse, been living in it the last 5 years, go and live in offroad parks sometimes every weekend.
Last year I went to Chocco SIX weekends in a row... Luckily I had two wheeling rigs at the time and they were completely different, so it was OK, but I was READY to go ride some place else. Bout the onliest person on mud who may wheel more than me is @woody himself! He wheels during the week!

I didnt realize that I had the kids this morning. Thought I had a while before the wife left. I'll catch the next one!

Just want to let everybody know that we have found a new meeting location. We have been talking about this at our last few meetings because we are outgrowing the Bill Penney break room. Before going any further, I'd like to say thank you to Zack and Bill Penney Toyota for letting us use their facility for the last several years....their support has been, and will continue to be, a big contributor to our growth as a club.

For June, July, and August, our new meeting location will be the meeting room in Gander Mountain on North Memorial Parkway. Meeting time is still 0900 on the second Saturday of each month, that is June 10th, July 8th, and August 12th.

I look forward to seeing everyone this weekend at our new spot....

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Gander+Mountain/@34.7696066,-86.5866628,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x88626b29efa49e1b:0xb66f110a6cb318c7!8m2!3d34.7696066!4d-86.5844741

- Chris

I'll be there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom